An Interview with Lolbit

(This is gonna be apart of the "An Interview with" series by J-gems.)

A cemera POV

In a small room with a single table and a singular light shining above it we see our favorite animatronic, Lolbit.

(Except Lolbit's eyes are blue.)

Lolbit taps their finger on the table a few times and looks around the room, their face plate glitches a few times.

Suddenly the door to the room opens and Lolbit snaps their head to it.

Someone walks into the room and Lolbit tilts their head as it glitches.

The interviewer grabs their chair and slides it out, and as they sit down a long fart is release.

Lolbit starts to laugh. "Ha-hahaha. Got y-y-you good!"

The interview grabs a woofie cushion off his seat and tosses it to the side. 

The interviewer says something.

"Maybe try h-h-harder next time. Hahahah. It's been years since I've be-be-been able to pr-pr-pr-prank someone. Hehe."

.

.

"I do miss the sounds of laughing ch-children."

.

"Hehehehe. I'm sorry, I can't hold my laughter-ter A̶̱͝t̷̤̉ ̶̟̿y̸̛͜o̷͖̓u̷̲͝r̵̙̒ ̶̗̉s̴̥͋t̸͔̂ư̷̠p̵͚̄í̶̡d̷͚͊į̴̆t̴͇͝y̵̪͌.̶̀" Lolbit slams their hands on the table. "Do you think I wanted to be locked in that underground place for over th-th-thirty years!" Lolbit yells.

Suddenly Lolbit's eyes go black and white and they slump into their chair.

Suddenly two children voices are hear.

"We need to keep calm." A female child's voice is heard.

"I am calm!" A male child's voice yells.

"Calm down!"

After a few seconds Lolbit's eyes light back up and they sits back up.

.

.

"My gender? Ha-ha-hahaha! I like to see pe-people argue over my g-gender. So no, y-you won't find out."

.

.

.

The interviewer is talking.

"I-I-I know nothing about any of that. I've been trapped underground for a l-l-long time. The othe-rs-er will know more than I."

.

.

.

Lolbit is laughing.

"If you gu-gu-guy's done your research, you would've kn-know not to have electronics near me!"

Lolbit's faceplates open up and they lunge at the interviewer and an image pops up on the camera.

Audio can still be heard.

The sounds of bones snapping can be heard an suddenly alarms ring out and the door opens.

Interview end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------