Lolbit?

Gregory moves over to the doors.

Gregory:"Freddy? Check out these pictures. Chica has some sort of special voice box, Roxy has new eyes, Lolbit's ears were upgraded, and Monty was given better claws. We have to get these! We could upgrade you!"

Freddy:"Gregory, those parts belong to my friends. I would never do anything to hurt them."

Gregory:"What? All they've done all night is to try and hurt me! *Under his breath.* "They get what they deserve."

Freddy:"There must be a good explanation. They are not capable of hurting a guest. None of us are. It would go against our programming. Lolbit was even made to help children in need."

Gregory grumbles and he charges his flash light and he goes through Roxy's door with Freddy following him. Gregory gets to the elevator and Gregory gets inside and Gregory pushes a button and the elevator starts to move up.

The elevator stops and they exit and they hear Roxy crying. Gregory looks to Freddy and Freddy Shrugs her shoulders. Freddy opens his stomach hatch and Gregory goes inside.

Then Freddy enters Roxy's room and they see her crying at her desk and she's looking into the mirror. There are a few Lolbit plushies on her desk. Roxy notices Freddy.

Roxy:"Freddy, get out of my room."

Freddy:"I'm going. I'm going."

Freddy exits Roxy's room and they hear Vanessa in the distance.

Vanessa:"Have you seen the kid?"

LolBit:"N-o-o-o-o, I haven't. Neither h-h-h-h-as Lolly."

Freddy and Gregory look down to the left and they see Vanessa talking to Lolbit.

Vanessa:"You have access to all the camera in this place and you haven't found him?!"

Lolbit twitches a few times.

Lolbit:"Lolly is on camera duty and S-S-She haven't reported anything suspicious."

Freddy and Gregory make their way back to the stage area.

Vanessa:*In the distance.* "Ugh! Just keep an eye out for him. And go check your area!'

After some moving around they make it back to where all the game area's are and Gregory looks around and spots Lolbit's Hide and Seek.

Gregory:"There!"

Gregory heads over and finds an elevator. Him and Freddy enter the elevator and head down.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the doors open and they exit. The area is a white, Orange and purple themed.

Lolbit:*Recording.* "Who's ready for some Hide and Seek."

Lolbit:*Inside the game area.* "You can't h-h-h-hide forever. Haha-ha-ha-ha-ha."

Freddy:"Do be careful, Lolbit's hearing is better the the rest of us. Their made to seek out children."

Gregory:"I'll do my best."

Gregory enters the game area and it looks a little like a laser tag place. He sees a TV hanging from the ceiling and there's a timer on it. 5 minutes.

Lolbit:*Recording.* "Can you hide from me for five minutes. Do your best!"

The timers begins and Gregory hears metal footsteps.