Vanny's Room

(If any of you were wondering. Lolbit is a few inches shorter than Freddy.)

4:15 AM

Gregory looks around the room and finds a vent and he goes over to it.

Gregory:"Where does this vent go?"

Gregory crawls through the vent and he gets to the other side and he's behind a sign of Fazerblast. He sees a bag on the other side and he goes over to it and opens it and finds a note.

He reads it and it's about Chica going nuts with the Monty Mystery Meat.

Gregory looks to the side and finds another vent. He crawls through the vent and he gets out the other side and finds Vanny's room above Fazerblast. Vanny is written on the wall inside the room.

Gregory:"Freddy, that rabbit lady's in a secret room above Fazer Blast. It looks like a hideout. I think her name is Vanny".

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "'Vanny.' It is very similar to Vanessa... and Bunny. That can not be a coincidence."

Lolbit:*Fazwatch.* "Hahahaha. How m-m-m-much did I miss. I hope i-i-i-i-it was nothing funny. Ha-h-a-ha-ha-ha-h-h-hahah"

Gregory looks across the catwalk and sees that it's blocked off. He then heads back through the vent.

A Little Later

Gregory makes it back to where he got the original fazerblaster and the helmet. Gregory then goes back through the exit and comes back to the entrance of Fazerblast.

He sees Lolbit playing with a Space Lolbit plush and Lolly is on a nearby screen shaking their head. Freddy notices Gregory and he walks over to Gregory.

Freddy:"Good job, Superstar!"

Lolbit looks over to Gregory and they set the plush down and walks over to Gregory.

Freddy:"You got the Fazerblaster, but you had to use your Party Pass. If you find the security office, I am sure you will find something that will help you."

Gregory heads over to the elevator and he gets in and so do the two animatronics. Gregory presses the button on the elevator and it starts to head back up.

While in the elevator Lolbit twitches a few times and then their eye flicker, but then the elevator stops and they return to normal.

Gregory exits the elevator and the two animatronics follow him.

Roxy:"I can help."

Gregory is now walking through the kitchen area and he finds a bag and opens it and finds a note.

--

Strange Smell

Hey you know that animatronic the guys brought in the other day. I think it was called Lolbit, (Funny name) But two guys down in Parts and Service said it smelled funny when they first brought it in. So they opened it up and said they found human remains. Bones of two children.

Now, I don't know if that's what they actually found, but I haven't seen those two guys in a few days. 

I tried calling them but they won't answer their phones. I'm starting to get worried that something happened to them.

-----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-08-2022

465 words