Roxy's Eyes

Gregory heads down through the arcade and heads down the stairs and heads over to the elevator and presses the button and the elevator heads down.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the door opens. Gregory walks out and sees Freddy bear by and Freddy waves at him, Gregory waves back. Lolbit is at a nearby TV screen and their talking to Lolly.

Lolbit looks over and sees Gregory. They wave at him and Gregory waves back. Gregory then heads down the escalators and he runs back to the construction area. He sneaks by some security bots and Roxy.

Roxy:"Nobody will miss you."

Gregory makes his way over to the kart and when he gets there he puts the head on the bot.

The kart starts and Gregory gets in and drives and the race track.

After some driving Roxy gets mad and she jumps onto the track and Gregory jumps out of his kart.

Roxy is hit off the tracks and set down to the ground below. Gregory makes his way down and he makes is way over to Roxy, who's currently powered down, and he grabs her eyes.

Gregory looks around and only sees one exit and he finds a button and he presses it. Suddenly he hears running behind him and he looks to see Roxy running at him. Gregory moves to the side and Roxy lunges through the door.

Roxy:"I know you're there."

Roxy blindly runs around and Gregory sneaks into the room and Roxy starts to cry. Gregory goes to the other wooden door.

Roxy:"What will Lolbit think now?"

Gregory taps his flashlight on the door loudly and Roxy looks over towards him and starts running. Gregory moves to side and Roxy lunges through the door.

Roxy:"Why are you hiding from me?"

Gregory then runs through the door past Roxy and he dodge a lunge from her and he makes it to another wooden door, with fire on the other side.

Gregory bangs his flashlight on the door and Roxy runs over to him and lunges, Gregory moves to the side and Roxy lunges through the door.

Roxy starts to cry again as Gregory sneaks by her into the fire room. Gregory tries his best to not cough from the smoke and he makes his way around the fire.

Roxy:'You can't hide forever."

Gregory runs to the other side while avoiding Roxy and he makes it to the vent and he quickly unscrews it and Roxy lunges at him, but Gregory crawls through the vent before she can grab him.

Gregory coughs a few times from the smoke and he makes it ti the other side.

5:40 AM

Roxy:"Everybody still loves me, right?"

Gregory sighs and makes his way up the stairs and makes his way through Roxy Raceway and he gets back to the artium.

He calls over Freddy and Freddy runs over with Lolbit following. They make their way over to the stage and Gregory presses the button and the lift heads down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-10-2022

484 words