Chapter 3: Growing Weak

Well hello to all my readers. Here's chapter 3 of Verboten Temptations! This chapter may not be so boring but bleh. Bare with me. Comment what you think. Don't be a ghost reader. ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Marcus' POV]

                The next couple of days have been weird. You’re probably thinking that Dante has been doing more crazy things to me, but that’s not it. He’s barely even acknowledged that I existed. I continued helping him with his music though, and only then would we really talk. Even then, it wasn’t a stimulating conversation. I should be happy and relieved that he hasn’t tried to “rape” me, but I think I miss it…I sound about crazy right now, but I’ve been thinking over the last few days. Could I possibly be bisexual? And even if so, does it matter since I’m with Chanel and don’t plan on leaving her because I genuinely love her? But the main question I had to ask was did I like Dante? I don’t even think I’m sexually attracted to him but I fall powerless when I’m around him almost all the time. I don’t think he ever caused me to get “excited”, even when he came so close. Even when his lips came so close to mines…Maybe because I have the will power to only get excited with Chanel and it has been working. Why am I even thinking so hard about this subject. See, Dante causes me to question everything.

                I pulled from my thoughts as I heard Chanel knocking at my bedroom door. This was the first Saturday in a long time that there was no practice. Yes, my band director have us come to practice on Saturdays but we’re free today. I stood up and opened the door and smiled as I saw Chanel. She smiled and then kissed me before walking in and plopping down on my bed.

“I’m so glad we have a free day!” Chanel breathed out. I chuckled and took her hand in mines as I sat down next to her.

“Me too baby.” I said kissing her softly. She smiled and blushed a little. Even after dating for 2 years, we can still make each other blush like bashful sheep. Though sheep don’t blush I guess but whatever.

“I love you” I said sweetly.

“I love you too” Chanel said after taking in a breath, as if she was…hesitant? I’m just thinking too hard about something silly. I smiled and stood up walking over to the window to look outside. It was snowing. Chanel walked up behind me and she peered over my shoulder through the window.

“Yeah. It’s snowing. I can’t wait until it stops and summer comes along.” She said thinking she read my mind I guess like I’d agree. I sighed before turning to her.

“Well you’re no fun. I guess you forgot I loved snow and winter. It’s the perfect time for those warm, cuddly, romantic moments.” I said, blushing at how I sounded like such a girl. Damn, I did sound like such a girl. But I’m just the romantic type, ya know?

“I guess…but I hate it. I guess I see your point.” Chanel said rolling her eyes. I shook my head and took a deep breath. “What do you want to do today?”

“I don’t know, as long as we don’t have to go outside. I already had to come and see you in the cold.” Chanel replied bluntly. Our sweet moment from when she walked in is obviously gone now. I stared at her feeling my anger and hurt spark up.

“Well I’m sorry, but my car is down.” I said trying not to raise my voice. She sneered at me. My car had broken down over the past couple of days after practice.

“You could have been got that thing fixed.” She said glaring at me.

“With what money?” I asked confused.