Chapter 26: F*ck Your Apology

As said, I was going to update today and I did. I had to make up for my lack of updates so I was hard at work! I hope you guys (and girls) enjoy it!

***Yummy french toast on the side *Q*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Dante's POV]

*2 days later: Sunday Morning*

                I woke up in Derrick’s arms and smiled at his content face. Don’t trip because we didn’t do anything, I just stayed over his house for the night (with the permission of my father of course). Derrick stirred a little but he didn’t lessen his hold on me which gave me a feeling of safety. Although we still don’t officially date, he still constantly wants to see me. It would be made official in 4 days on my birthday – as long as he doesn’t sleep with anyone else – but I assume with all the attention I get, he’s holding up his end of the deal.

“G’morning sexy.” Derrick said with a husky voice, scaring me out of my thoughts.

“Good morning Derrick.” I replied with a smile. Derrick kissed me softly before slowly getting up out of the bed.

“We’re gonna get ready and head out to eat. Where you wanna go?” Derrick asked. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and figured it was still early enough to eat breakfast.

“IHOP.” I smiled. He nodded and gave me a weak smile before disappearing out the room. I climbed out of bed and located my ‘over-night bag’ which held my toiletries and change of clothes. I rummaged through the bag to find my toothbrush and toothpaste, along with my towel and boxers. Most likely, Derrick was already in the bathroom so I sat around and waited, looking at pictures that were lined along the wall of his room.

                There was a picture of Derrick of when he was younger, like back when he was in high school. To the side was a picture of him and what looked like his mother. I heard that she had run off back when Derrick was only 16, resulting in Derrick dropping out of school. In a way, I felt Derrick’s pain, but at least his mother was still alive out there somewhere. Mine’s was dead and there was no possibility for me to see her again. I sighed and looked at the next picture. It was a picture of Derrick with one of his friends I assume. They were throwing up some signs with their shirts off. The rest of the pictures were childhood memories and he looked so adorable in all of them.

“Somebody’s nosy.” That voice called to me, causing me to spin around.

“You were so adorable.” I said with a smirk. Derrick returned the smirk looking so sexy. Once again he was only in a towel with his toned and muscular body glistening from water droplets.

“I bet I was. Get ready.” He commanded. I chuckled a little and brushed pass him, trying to ignore how turned on I was by him.

                My shower was quick and I brushed my teeth. Realization hit me that I had forgot my clothes in my bag. I pulled my boxers on and cursed myself as now, I had to walk out the bathroom almost completely naked. That was like being a piece of meat and walking into a lion’s den. I peeked my head out the bathroom door and slowly stepped out. My towel was resting on my shoulder and all my toiletries were in hand. I quietly but quickly moved to the room in hopes that Derrick wouldn’t see me.

I peeked into the room and saw that Derrick wasn’t in there, so I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

“Damn” Derrick breathed out. I nearly jumped out of my boxers and cursed myself. How did I not see Derrick sitting in the chair in the corner of his room?