Chapter 11: Kisses Down Low

Hey guys! So here is another chapter of VT. I just have to give the heads up of some of the sexual content in this chapter. It's nothing major but it does get a little hot. Hope you guys enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Marcus' POV]

                I couldn’t believe what just happened. I actually kissed Dante. But it wasn’t just a kiss, it was a full on make-out session. When realization set in, I jumped up off of Dante in shock of him, but also in shock of myself.

“Oh my god.” I said in total disbelief. Dante stared at me from the bed where he still laid. His face held a questioning stare.  At the same time, he seemed to sadden at my retreat. I stepped back a little more, bringing my fingers to my lips. I touched them softly as the electrifying feeling from the kiss lingered on my lips. Dante sat up still gazing at me. Silence was in the room. Neither one of us said a word. We just stared. So many thoughts ran my mind that made me think. That kiss was so amazing. It had more sparks there than it would when I kissed Chanel. That scares the hell out of me. I have to clear my head.  Before I even realized, Dante was standing in front of me. He grabbed my wrist and looked me straight in eyes. I wanted to just melt from his touch but I kept composure.

“Let me go, Dante.” I said looking away from his eyes.

“You didn’t feel that? You seriously didn’t feel that?” Dante asked, ignoring my request. I was silent. The truth is that I did feel it. The fireworks. The passion. That kiss was beyond perfect. But I’m still someone else’s so this isn’t right. Dante huffed at my silence and released my wrist.

“I’m sorry, Dante.” I whispered. He shook his head.

“I don’t need your “sorry”. I’ll get over this.” Dante said walking past me and out the hotel room. I stood there in the room alone for a moment before deciding to go see what Chanel was up to. I felt bad because I’ve betrayed her. That kiss was a mistake. A mistake that no one should ever know about. Ever. I grabbed the keycard and headed for Chanel’s room to see what she was doing. Maybe me and her could just hang out.

                I knocked on the door to the room that Chanel said she was in. Dorothy opened the door and smiled slightly.

“Marcus is here!” Dorothy shouted letting me in. Chanel came from the bathroom with her hair tied in a high, neat ponytail with a loose bang in front and had changed into some more comfortable clothes. It was rare to see Chanel like that but she still looked beautiful. I smiled and pecked her softly on the lips. The memory of Dante and I’s kiss popped into my head. No! I can’t think about that.

“Just give me a minute babe. Since we’re about to sightsee I want to take pictures.” Chanel said. I nodded and Chanel went into the bathroom again. Dorothy was casually lounging on one of the beds now probably planning to take a nap. Speaking of which, I didn’t get my nap. I still can’t believe Sean and Dante fought like that. I can’t believe me and Dante kissed. I shook my head to rid the thoughts as Chanel came out the bathroom with her camera in hand. She had changed into some worn-blue jeans with converses and a pink sweater. Her hair was now let down as well. Considering the fact she didn’t have on heels still showed she was dressed for comfort.

“OK, I’m ready.” Chanel said smiling. I smiled in return and took hold of Chanel’s free hand as we walked out her hotel room. Once we got outside, the cold New York air hit us. It’s just as cold as it is in Detroit!

“Where should we go first?” I asked.

“I guess we can go to Central Park first since it’s right across the street.” Chanel replied simply.