Chapter 14: Sean's Little Secret

I am up like so late right now just to post this. I'm thinking about making this rated R because of the certain sex scenes but I don't know yet. There is a sex scene but the wording isn't so explicit so yeah...Let me know what you guys think!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Dante's POV]

                I woke up to the sound of Marcus’ blaring alarm on his phone. He slowly sat up in the bed he was in and stopped the alarm. As he headed into the bathroom, I pulled out my phone to see what time it was. 5am? Damn it’s pretty early. I slip my phone over to the coffee table in front of me and I sit up on the couch I slept on. For it to be a couch, it’s really comfortable, but the slightest noises seem to disturb my sleep though. I smiled to myself as I recalled being woken up out of my sleep last night to Marcus’ faint moans. But not just any old moan, he was moaning out my name. I’m guessing he was having himself a good ol’ dream about me. I played like I was still sleeping and thank God that Sean was still deep in his sleep.

This doesn’t stop me from being mad at Marcus though. This really only makes me more upset. It also proves my point on many things. Marcus is in denial and I can understand that. I mean, if I had a beautiful girlfriend like Chanel and lived a quote-on-quote “normal life”, I wouldn’t want to just change things so quickly either. But the difference between me and Marcus is I wouldn’t deliver mixed actions and be a confused asshole. I’d listen to my heart and proceed from there, even if the road was unsure.

Marcus comes out the bathroom with a green hoody and black basketball shorts ready for the gym I guess. He looks over at me and a smile plays at the corner of his lips. He quickly turns away though before going to wake up Sean.

“Sean, c’mon. It’s time to get up. Mr. Howard wants us up early for the gym.” Marcus says, shaking Sean. Sean groans and put up a fight. I just sit there and watch as Marcus continues to try to make Sean get up. It’s so cute and funny. I chuckle softly at the two before standing to my feet and heading to the bathroom. Being that we’re going to the gym, I decide to just slip on my worn hoody from yesterday and some sweat pants. Don’t worry, I do plan on showering afterwards so don’t be making no faces…bitches.

                After about 10 minutes, there’s loud knocks at the door.

“I hope you guys are up. I want everyone in the lobby by 6am sharp!” Mr. Howard said on the other side of our door. Sean finally sat up and rubbed sleepiness from his eyes.

“Oh fuck my life.” Sean says slowly getting up. Marcus looks at me as I walk from the bathroom doorway and sit on the couch. Why is he looking at me? I’m still mad at him.

“Good morning, Dante.” Marcus said as Sean went into the bathroom. I looked at Marcus for a long time. Should I say anything? He still didn’t even apologize for yesterday. Marcus sighs and walks over to me.

“I’m sorry about yesterday Dante. I shouldn’t have put my hands on you.” He said, as if he read my mind. Wow. I couldn’t help but to laugh out loud. Marcus’ face held a puzzled expression.

“I’m sorry for laughing and I’m sorry as well for punching you. Oh, and I’m sorry for insinuating that Chanel was cheating on you with Sean.” I said boldly. But the bitch is still cheating on you. Of course I’m not going to say that out loud. Marcus smiled a little before nodding. He then turned away and went to go sit on the bed. His hazel eyes still held so much drowsiness in them and his caramel skin seemed to be dull from stress. Maybe Marcus is stressing more than me and Kelsey even knew. Now I feel bad…