Chapter 15: An Angry Marcus

Hey guys! Here is another installment of VT! Just for clarification, I hope you keep Benard's character in mind. He's lightly mentioned in the story so far but the smallest of chracters play a big role. I.E. Benard was mentioned in Chapter 1. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter. ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Marcus' POV]

                I saw Kelsey and Dante walk back out the hotel with Sean as soon as we got back from the performance but I didn’t really pay it any mind. Last time I checked, Dante and Sean didn’t really like each other so it’s confusing. That performance was fun despite the cold February air. But anyway, now I was looking for Chanel because when I went to go talk to her before we even went to practice, she waved me off and promised she’d talk to me about whatever I wanted after the performance. I roamed around the large hotel lobby, looking for Chanel. Pretty soon I spotted her, talking to Dorothy.

“Hey baby.” I said approaching Chanel. Dorothy smiled nervously before waving bye to Chanel. Chanel turned to me.

“Hey Marcus.” She replied smiling.

“Can I talk to you about something?” I asked her softly.

“Oh yeah. Sure. What is it?” She asked.

“Well, it’s more of a question…” I said growing nervous to ask.

“OK?”

“Well…”

“Spit it out, Marcus.” Chanel said with impatience. I took in a breath.

“This may be silly and I don’t even think I have to ask but someone implied that you weren’t exactly…loyal. You aren’t cheating on me, are you?” I finally ask, feeling so nervous. Chanel stands silent for a moment and she frowns.

“Who said I was cheating?” She asked with anger rising in her voice.

“The new kid Dante…he actually told me to ask Sean about it.” I said slowly. Chanel seemed to blow steam out her ears.

“Sean said this? Did Sean say anything about me cheating?” She asked, almost yelling. I stared at her wide eyed.

“He didn’t say anything to me! Maybe to Dante since he told me to ask Sean in the first place…why are you so upset? Just answer the question.” I said holding my hands up in surrender.

“Marcus please. Dante don’t even know shit about me.” Chanel said rolling her eyes.

“OK, well just chill baby.” I said taking her into a warm embrace. I suddenly felt a burning stare on the back of my head. Dante? I turned around and saw Benard glaring at me. What the hell? I mouthed ‘what’ but Benard just turned his glare elsewhere. Chanel seemed to be looking at Benard now as well. There’s a part of me that doesn’t like him, but I don’t even know why. I kissed Chanel and smiled.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” She replied quietly. Chanel then pulled away and mumbled something under her breath about Dante and Sean. I hope she doesn’t snap on them or anything.

“Chanel!” I call out causing her to spin around.

“Yes?” She asked.

“You don’t need to say anything to Dante or Sean. It’s not worth our time. If you aren’t cheating, don’t feed into them.” I say boldly. Chanel rolls her eyes.

“Whatever.” She says walking off. I watch her walk away and just smile. After standing in the lobby doing nothing, I finally decide to head up to the hotel room.