Chapter 19: Dr. Feel Good

Here is another update of VT. The coming chapters might be a little sad and full of violence. Of course, the drama only gets worse. I hope you enjoy this nonetheless.

****ATTENTION**** There is a naughty scene in this chapter. You have been warned. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Dante's POV]

                I can’t lie that I was shocked when Marcus asked me to kiss him. I mean, he did just find out Chanel was cheating and was so heartbroken about it. Should I even be kissing him right now? My body is screaming yes but I just don’t think now is the time to do this. Marcus had a smile on his face and it made me feel happy, but I know he was hiding the hurt. I returned the smile and slowly moved back away from Marcus.

“Dante…” Marcus said softly. I looked at him.

“Yes Marcus?” I asked. He stood to his feet and pulled me into a tight embrace. It felt so right being in his arms but this just seems too good to be true. With some effort, I eased my way out of the embrace. Marcus looked at me puzzled.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. I shook my head.

“The timing is not right.” I said quietly. Marcus’ hazel eyes looked as though they went dark and he dropped his head.

“How is the timing not right?” Marcus asked.

“You and Chanel just broke it off today. This was no petty relationship. This was two long years. It’s not right.” I reply simply, almost shrugging it all off. Marcus was silent for a moment. What could be going on through his head right now?

“I just want to forget her. I need to just feel better. You are the only person who can do that.” He said so low, I almost didn’t hear him. I cracked my signature cocky smile and just sighed. Marcus is in no way ready for another relationship right now.

“What can I do for you that no one else can?” I asked. Marcus was silent once again. The silence seemed to last forever before he finally threw his lips on to mines. This was so unlike Marcus, but I couldn’t find it in me to pull away. His hands had a firm grip on my waist as our kiss deepened. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed access. A moan escaped my mouth as his hands slipped down to my ass. It was surprising nonetheless. Our tongues danced in bliss as the kiss prolonged, making me feel hot. I think I finally had the chance to have Marcus and it felt good. Marcus fell down to the bed, pulling me with him. What was about to happen? I placed warm kisses on his neck, causing him to moan silently into my ear. His moans were orgasmic to my ears, making me stiff.

His body quivered under mines as I continued kissing on his neck. All the while, I was unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off to expose his sexy body. I licked my lips and kissed him from his neck down to his navel. His moans urged me to keep going. I undid his belt and slowly unzipped his pants. Marcus bit his bottom lip as I pulled his pants and briefs down a bit to expose his manhood standing at attention. My eyes met his and they showed so much anxiety. Without wasting any more time, I took him into my mouth.

                Marcus’ entire body shivered as I began working my tongue around his shaft, taking him deep into my mouth. He gripped the bed linen, groaning with pleasure. My pace was slow and teasing, grazing my tongue on the tip of his member. Marcus moaned, gripping the sheets even tighter as I picked up the pace. My mind was definitely set on pleasing Marcus. His moans were keeping me at attention but that was the least of my concern. Deep down, I wasn’t sure if this should’ve been going on. I disregard that thought as I continue pleasing Marcus. His body starts having convulsions as I quickly bob my head up and down.