Chapter 13: Wild Nights

Hello! Here is chapter 13 of VT. Of course you know this. It might be a tad bit boring but I don't know. I hope you enjoy this chapter nonetheless!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Marcus' POV]

                I fluttered my eyes open as I came to. Dante hit me pretty hard and the pain that lingered in my jaw was living proof. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my jaw as I looked around the room. I couldn’t have been out for more than 10 minutes being that it’s still bright outside. Did Dante really punch me? I know I did push him first but I wasn’t expecting him to knock me out cold. He shouldn’t of been bad-mouthing Chanel though. Why would he even say she was cheating on me? And what was it supposed to mean when he told me to ask Sean? Is this why Sean and Chanel act weird around each other? Sean wouldn’t do that though. Neither would Chanel. Dante was just saying things to get me to break up with Chanel so he could be with me. I know Sean is a player and all, but I’m his best friend. Although…they both do be texting a lot. I’m not sure if they be texting one another, but they both are always on their phones.

Maybe I should talk to Sean. I highly doubt what Dante was saying is true but I have always had a small suspicion about Chanel. I can’t believe I’m even entertaining this idea of her cheating. Matter of fact, I’ll go up to Chanel’s room and talk to her myself. Then, I’ll talk to Sean later. I stood up and headed out the room. I walked quickly to Chanel’s room and knocked on the door. Dorothy opened the door and her facial expression showed she was surprised. Weird…

“M-Marcus? Hey.” Dorothy stammered.

“Um hey, Dorothy. Can I talk to Chanel for a minute?” I asked. Dorothy fiddled her fingers and laughed nervously.

“Chanel isn’t here. I think she may have went sightseeing.” Dorothy said. Chanel would go sightseeing without me? That can’t be true.

“Really? Why would she go without me?” I asked, chuckling a little.

“I don’t know, I’m kind of busy though. I’ll let her know you stopped by.” Dorothy said in a hurry. As she closed the door, I stuck my foot in the way. She looked at me with wide eyes.

“Dorothy what’s taking so long?” A familiar voice called. I raised an eyebrow.

“Do you have a guy in there, Dorothy? What if Mr. Howard do room inspections?” I asked smiling.

“Look, just go to your room Marcus.” She retorted. I looked at her and nodded.

“Well, since Chanel isn’t here, I guess I’ll go talk to Sean. He hasn’t been by here…has he?” I asked. Dorothy rolled her eyes. Before she could say anything I shouted in the room. “Sean, are you in there?” Dorothy gasped and tried closing the door. I barged my way in and sure enough, I saw Sean laying shirtless in one of the beds. I glanced at Dorothy who was glaring at me.

“Is Chanel here?” I asked looking at Sean with suspicion. “CHANEL!” I yelled throughout their suite.

“Would you keep your voice down?! Chanel really isn’t here.” Dorothy seethed. I turned and looked at her.

“Why is Sean here then?” I asked.

“Because I’m here for Dorothy.” Sean said boldly. I froze and looked between the two. This meant Sean and Chanel couldn’t have been fooling around. Dorothy rubbed her temples and looked up at me. Her short cut hair was a little messy so I guess her and Sean were about to have some fun.

“I’m sorry for intruding.” I mumbled as I began heading for the door.

“Wait!” Sean called. “What did you want to talk to me about?” He asked. I looked at Sean and then to Dorothy.