Chapter 28: Relieving The Tension

Hello everyone! Here is another update of VT! There was a touch of writer's block as I wrote it but I overcame it. I also want to let everyone know that I'm also working on the new story I started. The name of the story will be released at a later time! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Marcus' POV]

                I let Kelsey go as she stood shocked by the news. Dante was looking just as shocked from the news that had just been announced.

“You just put my business out there…” Chanel said as she looked ashamed. She was picking fights and it was just something I had to do. Miscarriages can happen from fights and such and the unborn baby just didn’t deserve that.

“Maybe if you weren’t picking fights with everyone!” I retorted. Benard seemed embarrassed but he still held an angry expression.

“That was nobody’s business though.” Benard growled. I glared at him.

“Shut the fuck up. Chanel was causing a scene like a stupid bitch and drew attention to herself. Any smart person would know that you don’t fight when you’re pregnant.” Dante intervened. Chanel scowled at him.

“No, bitch you shut the fuck up with your fag ass. How would you like it if I outed you and Marcus?” Benard snapped. Dante still held his composure but I immediately felt stunned. I mean, some people knew after what happened in New York but now everyone in the band knew.

“Do you think I care what anyone thinks? And FYI, don’t bring Marcus into it because me and him aren’t even anything so no, you shut the fuck up.” Dante countered. I shielded my face and shook my head.

“OK, everyone just please be quiet.” Kelsey said trying to fix the situation.

“It ain’t even about to go down like that.” Sean joined in, defending me and Dante. I raised a brow. Impressive. Benard glared at us all and released the quiet Chanel who seemed so distraught.

“All of you can kiss my ass!” Benard yelled.

“Why so mad, bro?” Sean asked. Kelsey chuckled a little and I smiled. Dante was staring attentively at Benard, watching his every move.

“Fuck you! I swear I will beat every single one of you senseless.” Benard seethed.

“Whatever…” I mumbled. The room fell silent now but there was so much tension in the room. Chanel ran out the room finally and Benard chased after her. Everyone was still quiet and stood still. Kelsey took her hair out the pony tail and looked down to the floor.

“I almost hurt a child…” Kelsey breathed out.

“You didn’t know! Don’t worry Kelsey.” I said, reassuring her. She looked at me and nodded. Sean came over and rubbed her back. Everyone slowly started going back to doing whatever they were doing. Kelsey, Sean, and I decided we couldn’t stay at practice after everything. Dante said he’d rather stay at practice. He’d speak to Mr. Howard on what happened.

                So the three of us were in my car, heading for the Renaissance Center. The car ride was silent as I drove my way downtown. Sean was staring out the window and Kelsey looked heavy in thought. But it seemed so peaceful and it was cool to just be among my two best friends. I know how much Kelsey loves kids and it’d kill her had she been the cause of Chanel’s miscarriage. As much as she hates Chanel, a baby was pure to Kelsey, no matter who the mother was. I smiled at my thought. Kelsey was such an amazing person.