𝟰🌙

Rui deadass almost got killed by muzan and realized no matter what he was just a pawn for that man and was gonna get killed off no matter how big his achievements were or how strong he would be later on.

But rui got his priorities straight 💅🏻. In his mind, the smaller demon, mugi, needs him. She's too clueless even as a demon and besides, rui himself still wants to stick by mugi's side. So he got no plans to die.

Gripping on a piece of fabric that was accidentally ripped off from mugi's kimono, rui looked at the empty night sky, wondering where mugi could be, or atleast mugi's former home, maybe he'll find some clues there.

"You! Where did you get that fabric?!" Yushiro asked as he glared and bared his sharp teeth at rui, his frown deepening when he saw the oh so familiar fabric patterns.

Rui glanced at yushiro boredly, "you know mugi?"

"dID YOU EAT HER?!"

Rui deadpanned and observed yushiro, "....you must be the demon who's with the fugitive tamayo, and why would i eat mugi? I'm looking for her. She's my little sister."

"hAH?! WHATDOYOUMEANBYTHAT?! SHE'S MY LITTLE SIS!"

Rui and yushiro glared at each other before they go like "HMPH!"

"Where is she?" Rui asked.

"I'm searching for her right now."

Surprised, rui looked at him, "she's not at your house?"

"What? No! She's dissapeared for months!"

"Oh yea, she was staying with me."

"fuck you!"

"You're so vulgar, yushiro."

"Shut up."

"Anyways, I'll help you search for mugi as i want to see her as well. But, i also want to make a deal."

Sceptical, yushiro looked at rui. "What kind of deal?"

"I don't want to follow that man anymore. You guys managed to tweak your bodies so his curse is deactivated and only need droplets of human bloods to survive, yes? Turn me into one of you and I'll grant you my help whenever you need." Rui stated.

Yushiro clicked his tongue. "Why would we need y-"

"I'm saying this because i want to stay with mugi, nothing more, nothing less. It's a win win situation, yes? If you guys get attack, you'll get extra help from me. I'm pretty strong myself."

Yushiro sighed as he had an inner debate with himself. What if this was a trick and later on tamayo and him get hurt? But looking at rui, yushiro couldn't detect any lies from him.

"I promise i wouldn't tell that man your whereabouts, and i won't attack that lady." Rui rolled his eyes.

Sighing, yushiro nods. "Fine. But it's her choice if she wants to help you or not later on." This is fine, maybe if rui decide to turn on them, he can still fight him off so tamayo could flee, or both of them quickly find somewhere else to hide.

Rui nods. "Fair enough."

So from that night on, rui made a deal with tamayo and his bond with muzan was cut off, somehow his usual appearance also have changed, he looked back like when he was human.