𝟴🌙

Kokushibo unconsciously brought mugi with him back to the fortress.

When mugi saw many intimidating demons, she was like 😀 fawk. She thought that she was gonna either quickly die because of her getting murdered or because of getting eaten by the other demons, so she curled up more and latched onto kokushibo like a baby.

Noticing a presence he hasn't felt before, muzan looked at nakime, who quickly do her job, playing her instrument and then making kokushibo and mugi drop down from one of the doors inside the fortress.

Muzan glowered at them, "what is that?" He pointed at mugi.

Kokushibo stare at him with a deadpan expression, "...a demon. She's mugi." He sets mugi down on the floor.

Mugi hiccuped nervously but still stared at muzan in awe. Muzan was scary as hell, but mugi likes his eyes.

She wants to poke it.

While mugi was making her way over to muzan, kokushibo was lowkey scared for mugi, hoping that muzan wouldn't kill the little demon off.

Climbing on to muzan, mugi squinted her eyes at his and poked it.

Ah shit. Kokushibo closed all of his eyes and sighed. Goodbye, mugi. It was nice knowing you for a while. He was prolly gonna cry and be sad later but whatever, they're bond isn't really that close yet.

Muzan scowled and threw mugi away while nakime opened one of the doors to teleport mugi away from muzan.

He doesn't have interest to kill her, strangely. Or maybe not yet. He just shook his head and gave an annoyed sigh before returning to his room.

Mugi fall face first on a boulder in a mountain. Getting teary because of the pain, mugi finally cried.

Urokodaki was just doing his business when he heard a childish cry, navigating his way towards the voice, he saw the crying child and was about to make his way to her to maybe help her but then he sensed that she's a demon.

Gripping his sword, he quickly swings it at mugi, only for mugi to jump away, shocked.

She was not in a good mood after being teleported face first into a boulder and made angry noises at urokodaki.

"Bad!" Mugi waddled up to the man and slapped his leg as she angrily walked away.

Urokodaki stood there like 👁👄👁 did that small demon slapped my lEg? He was contemplating whether to kill her or not.

She doesn't seem that harmless, she gave off that feeling of being different from other demons (I'm different from other gHorLs) vibe like nezuko.

He decided to just leave her alone, for now. He got a feeling that she wouldn't cause trouble.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Oh man was urokodaki so wrong.

The angry mugi decided to steal people's food and did some stress eating in a nearby abandoned house for several days already.