𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦

Note:
Hi simps 😔✋🏻, i know i haven't update anything for a long time but uhhhh

Go check out a book called Mask from EmophobicBoba , a tr fanfic for u tr simps, mc is a baddie dw 😩💅🏻. I made that book with my bro,

Anyways...enjoy this bonus chap as i mixed it with the book i mentioned above (˙ᵕ˙)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

I

t's been tons of years since the war happened. The slayers and the snek mugi has loved already passed on, while the demons still roams around, albeit not much of them are left.

Popo and y/n was besties who friendzoned each other, or you can say they're besties who most of the time acts like a young married couple who just fights all the time-

"I told you, popo! Mugi is taken by this random chick!" Y/n said as she showed popo a drawing of a stick man who had four strands of hair and is wearing a mask.

"The culprit looks like this!" Y/n said and pointed to the drawing.

Popo deadpanned, "bitch, the thing you draw only have like four strands of hair. You want me to find the culprit with that shit?"

"Yes!"

"Dumb. Dumb as hell." Popo gave her a dead inside look and called the police.

Meanwhile, mugi was chilling on someone's house that she doesn't know.
She was traveling around with y/n and popo and was just about to go home to play and get hugs from Ui and now this happened.

"Hana, who is this?" The young Akashi Haruchiyo asked his younger sister, Akashi Hana, who slid down her mask, revealing her two diamond scars.

"Isn't she cute?!" Hana said and hugged Mugi tightly.

Mugi doesn't mind the hug and hugged her back.

"Haru, i wanna keep her." Hana said while giving him a cute smile.

Haruchiyo looked at the two adorable looking beings and his eyes twitched as he took a deep breath. nO. Don't give in-

"You can't keep someones kid, Hana. This is called kidnapping."

While the two started to bicker, Mugi found a small turtle nearby, eating a strawberry.

Crawling out of Hana's grip, Mugi poked the turtle and grabbed it, opening her mouth like (◉O◉) as she wants to eat the turtle.

Hana gasped, "nO, DON'T EAT MY OOGWAY!" She hissed and quickly snatched her turtle, Oogway, away from Mugi who whined and lay down on the ground, rolling around it angrily.

Oogway the turtle gave Mugi the stink eye as he was now perched on Hana's shoulder while continuing to eat his strawberries slowly.

Haruchiyo grumbled before he stood up to open the door when he heard the bell rang.

As he unlocked the door, before he could open it, Inui Seishu slammed the door on the other guy. "OW! INUI YOU BITCH YOU'VE DONE THIS TO ME SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY!" Haruchiyo hollered.

Inui gasped, acting shocked. "Bro, look out!"

"YOU'RE WARNING ME LATE- WHYDOYOUALWAYSWARNME AFTER YOU SLAM THE DOOR?!" Haruchiyo groaned from the pain on his head and face.