𝟭𝟭🌙

A beetle found its way to stick onto one of mugi's fingers.

Mugi blinked and inspected the beetle. What...this? She decided to open her mouth and eat the beetle.

"mUGI, SPIT THAT GODDAMN BEETLE UP!" Popo screeched with his deep voice and smacked mugi in her back with his soft doll hands.

Mugi opened her mouth and the beetle skiddled out of there.

Popo smacked mugi again, "dAMMIT, WHAT KIND OF A MAGICAL DEMON ARE YOU?! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO EAT BUGS! EAT HIM!" He pointed at yushiro who quickly glared at him and growled like a dog.

Popo and yushiro wasn't on very good terms. Popo somehow developed a 'scoundrel' personality as yushiro would say, and would often be more casual and speak in a very weird way, unlike yushiro who's more uptight and have more proper manners.

"No eat yushi." Mugi said and smacked popo. "Say sorry."

"HA! SAY SORRY TO ME, POPO!" Yushiro hollered.

Popo scoffed, "hell no!"

They both growled at each other like dogs. Mugi then leaves them alone and walk away from them, trying to find something that doesn't make her bored.

She then walked outside of the hideout, wandering around the town again, stealing some yakitori, a zinnia flower, and some chocolates before meeting with an unfamiliar figure.

What catches mugi's eyes the most was his soft looking pink hair and his yellow, or maybe even golden eyes that glinted in the night.

Akaza didn't notice mugi's presence as he was fighting a local dude who seemed to be stronger than others, making him enjoy his fight.

Releasing the final blow, akaza of course won the battle and killed the man.

"Uwaah!" Mugi's eyes sparkled as she was having a little moment there before waddling up to akaza.

She tugged on the demon's pants, earning a little flinch from him.

Akaza blinked at the small demon in front of him. Weak. She looks and he can literally feel weak but he didn't even notice her presence or footsteps. Was he too much in his head that he didn't notice someone coming up to him?

Mugi looked at akaza's hair and touched it. "Uuuuuu~"

Akaza deadpanned and grabbed mugi's hands away from his hair as he looked at the strange little demon in front of him.

"What do you want?"

"You, cool!" Mugi showed him a thumbs up, making him snort in amusement.

He doesn't usually give a shit to other demons, especially the ones that are weak, he can literally see and feel that she's weak. But she amuses him somehow.

"Eat this, get stronger!" Mugi said and gave him one stick of yakitori to him.

The older demon blinked before he accepted the human food and took a bite.

"This too, pretty flower matches you!" Mugi smiled and gave him the zinnia flower.

"But you can't have mugi's choco. Mugi likes choco so much." Mugi said and quickly hid the chocolate bar that she stole in her pocket.