𝟭𝟱🌙

Popo was fucked.

He was chained with restraints while muzan looked down on him, his red eyes seeming to glare directly into the poor doll's soul.

"Tell me where they are."

"NEVER!"

Muzan scoffed. "I'll destroy you. Or maybe...that little demon first and then you."

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

"that can be arranged." Muzan brings his arms up.

"fUCK, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEPY ASS DEMONNNN!" Popo screeched and struggled to get out of his restraints.

When the chains fell down, popo and the others blinked. "TO FREEDOM!" He punched muzan who quickly healed and ran as fast as he can towards the room they kept mugi in.

"MUGIIII LET'S GO ESCAPE!" Popo screeched, grabbed mugi's hand, and literally punched through the fortress' walls, only for nakime teleport them back.

"Ah!" Mugi fell down in front of muzan and the others with popo harshly, the demon king himself struggling to keep all his anger all together, his eyes and hands itching to just kill them off.

Mugi frowned when she saw muzan. She walked up to him and kicked his leg, pointing a finger at him. "You bad! Mugi don't like you!"

Muzan scoffed. "As if i care." He kicked mugi away, launching her back.

Akaza, kokushibo, douma, and daki stood there s h o o k. They want to help mugi up but one wrong move they could both end up dead, so they kept themselves still, swallowing up the guilt.

"hOW DARE YOU AJSHSKSHQKIALA-" popo launched attacks on muzan feverently. The demon tried to keep popo's paws off of him but the doll was too angry to care.

Muzan growled in annoyance and gritted his teeth. He slashed popo's head, killing him off.

Mugi saw the scene and was extremely sad and angry.

Popo!! Mugi sadly stared at popo's doll body that was already cut off, now being stomped by muzan.

She looked at akaza, douma, kokushibo, and daki who stood there not doing anything. So now mugi felt betrayed as well.

Sobbing and getting angry because of popo being murdered by muzan, mugi stood up and wiped her tears quickly as she ran towards muzan.

Akaza wanted to grab her, "mugi-" but he was caught by the others who shook their heads.

Muzan looked at the small demon in amusement and an evident mock in his eyes as he can feel and see that she was in rage.

"Mugi will kill you like what you did to popo someday!" She declared and then she looked at the others. "Traitors! You're all mugi's friends no more!"

Lots of dolls suddenly showed up and latch onto their bodies, hindering their movements while mugi escaped.

Muzan killed off the dolls as quickly as he can but there was too much. He overlooked her abilities just now and he shouldn't have done that, now the little demon have escaped.

Remembering her threat, muzan clicked his tongue in annoyance. So many pests.