𝟭𝟴🌙

While the demons were busy and in chaos because of muzan being more sensitive since the arrival of yakunan, so was the demon slayers.

They found yakunan destroying the swordsmith village because none of them wanted to make a weapon compatible for him to channel his powers.

Kagaya blankly looked ahead as usual, "this might be the biggest battle yet. If we don't get rid of yakunan, humans and demons alike will suffer and die."

He then heard his crow speak to him on the updates about yakunan. "It seems that we need to work together with kibutsuji and his demons."

The hashiras flinched. "W-what?"

"Are you sure, oyakata-sama?"

"...this is a bit..."

"Why yes, i am sure." Kagaya said. "We have a common enemy now. My crow said kibutsuji and his demons seems to try to search for something frantically and urgently. And also, they're searching for mugi-"

"WHAT?!"

"Kibutsuji might have a lead faster than us about how to get rid of yakunan, and perhaps that involves mugi if the demons are searching for her fully."

"...can we just bring mugi to us? I'm not sure we can trust kibutsuji." Obanai said.

Kagaya smiled, "ah about that, i have invited kibutsuji who happens to know my whereabouts to discuss our plans to fight yakunan at dinner tonight."

"WHAT?!"

"Oh, all of your next task is to help them search for mugi as well." The man they admired only gave them a smile as he concluded this meeting over.

"......" the hashiras stood there together, trying to comprehend everything.

Shinobu sighed. It seems like my sister's dream for humans and demons to live together can happen....for a while. Against a common enemy.

"Where could that little shit be?" Sanemi grunted.

Obanai squinted his eyes at sanemi, "stop talking about her like that."

Sanemi rolled his eyes. "I call her what i wa-"

"Popo."

Sanemi stayed silent.

He was traumatized because of mugi and her popo.

Obanai snorted.

"Should we just split up and search for her in villages and towns near our own estates first?" Gyomei suggested.

The others nods in agreement before they quickly head towards their own destinations.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Meanwhile, mugi was with y/n in the train. They were gonna travel together for a while.

Y/n have been a bit worried since that night where the unknown man (yakunan) arrived, but she shrugged it off.

Still, she felt something ominous was gonna happen, but being stressed about it doesn't really help anything, so she decided to go on a lil field trip with mugi.