𝟭𝟰🌙

Akaza was worried. He hasn't meet the little demon for a few night, she would usually already be at the same spot whenever they met and he has been pacing around one room in the fortress, thinking on where mugi could possibly be.

"I met the little demon~" douma suddenly showed up.

Akaza speeds in front of him, "where is she?!"

Douma put his arms up, "whoa whoa, what got you so angry? I met her a while back in the village near that big riverbank and she summoned that creepy doll popo on me." He pouted. "Popo was very rude and vulgar. He also throws me around!"

Akaza deadpanned before he nods proudly. Mugi doesn't dissapoint him as always. He was gonna get her more chocolates for landing some damages on douma.

On the other side, mugi was biting zenitsu's arm, trying to take his blood, while the poor dude was screaming his heart out.

Shinobu reassured everyone that mugi just needs a bit of blood to survive, and sadly the petrified zenitsu was the victim.

Even tanjiro, nezuko, and inosuke didn't help him. Zenitsu was shedding tears from the betrayal.

The boar man was just watching in fascination. He wants mugi to try and bite him next to he can fight her off.

When zenitsu passed out, mugi stopped biting him and giggled at the poor dude's pale state before skipping around the estate, trying to find genya.

She likes genya. He's cool.

"Nya~" mugi founds genya and hugs his leg, making the boy blush a little before giving her the usual headpats that she likes so much.

Mugi sometimes likes to go on genya's missions as well, or more like she sneakily follow genya around without him knowing and then showed up when he was about to fight off a demon.

Mugi would be like, stomping her legs angrily while she stood in front of genya and then either punch off the other demon, summon a random doll to distract it and let genya kill it, or summon popo the maniac who has been waiting to do evil shit with his new strength and immunity.

Genya gave her some candy, making her smile happily, eat one, and savoring the flavor. "Mugi, don't come on my missions, don't sneak up on me, it's dangerous, okay?"

Mugi frowned. "No! Mugi strong!"

Genya sighed. "Mugi." He sternly said while crossing his arms. "No."

Her lips started to quiver, eyes teary, making genya panic inside.

"Waah! Genya don't want mugi no more!" She bursted out and ran away from him.

Genya ->🧍🏻‍♂️before he chased after her.

Running outside the butterfly estate, mugi walked around aimlessly until she met those oh so intimidating and familiar red eyes.

She blinked.

Muzan blinked.

"You're one interesting little demon aren't you....only surviving with a bit of blood." Muzan said and lifted her by lifting the back of her kimono.

"You must be living because of that fugitive, tamayo, right?" Muzan gave off a scary smile while mugi just look at him before she nods.

"Perfect. Lead me to where that demon is."