𝟳🌙

Mugi was bored staying with uzui and his three wives. She decided it was time to go for another one of ther adventures at night time, when uzui goes to work outside and his three wives were sleeping.

Wandering around aimlessly, mugi plopped down in the middle of a forest and scratched her legs. Where to go? She looked left, right, front, back, and then up at the sky.

A tall demon suddenly loomed over her, his six eyes looking at the smaller demon in interest.

Mugi felt nervous around the taller one, his aura screams that he is not one to mess with either. "Hic!" She hiccuped, her habit when felt really nervous showed up again.

"You're so....small." kokushibo mumbled and poked mugi, wondering how someone could even dare to turn a child as small as this into a demon. He was by no means, a good person nor demon, but looking at how scrawny and small mugi looks, he couldn't help but wonder.

Kokushibo's six eyes blinked at her. "Did you get lost?"

"Hic!" Mugi nods nervously.

She's a demon but a nervous wreck. Kokushibo thought, even with a small body she should've been able to take down a human, right?

He even wondered if she even have eaten when she first turned into a demon.

Sighing, kokushibo grabbed her by the back of her kimono and skiddled out of there to find a safe place to hide because the sun was starting to rise.

Staying under a roof with kokushibo while waiting for the sun to set, mugi was nervous but curious of the other demon.

She lifted herself up while tugging on his collar and put her small hands on his cheeks, patting it. And then she starts to poke his six eyes, making it close time to time to avoid getting her fingers to actually touch his eyeball.

"Stop it." Kokushibo said as he put his palm on mugi's head and pushed her down to sit.

Mugi blinked at him and then looked at his sword. She unseathed it with effort and plopped down on the ground from the weight of the sword. "Oof."

Kokushibo just lets her do what she wants. She can't harm him even when she has his sword anyways.

Hearing some mumblings from people outside, kokushibo's eyes sharpened and gets himself ready to fight or eat them if necessary, while mugi was unbothered, still in awe with kokushibo's sword and hugging it while she lays down on the floor like it's a toy.

Focusing on the voices, kokushibo counts there are about five mens. As the poor dudes went inside the place where the two demons are, they quickly got killed and eaten by kokushibo.

Mugi was just there looking at the gruesome scene and kokushibo noticed it. The older demon gave her a blank look before ripping off one of the man's arm and handed offered it to her. "Want some?"

Mugi blinked and shook her head. "No thanks."

The older demon sighed, "what if you get attacked by other demons, humans, or even slayers? We demons need to eat humans to get stronger and survive."

Mugi didn't really want to eat human flesh again since the last time rui forced her to, and now this other demon says the same thing as rui and gave some human flesh to her.

But then again, it does make sense if she wants to survive and live. She needs to eat. She still wants to go on adventures. Don't eat humans. Tamayo's voice sounded again in her head.