𝟲🌙

A week after that meeting, when night time arrived, mitsuri snatched mugi away from the ubuyashiki estate and bring her to a nearby town to introduce her to lots of human foods as she promised the little demon before.

The other hashiras, excluding obanai, sanemi, and shinobu (because two were injured while shinobu was busy healing anoter wave of slayers that was hurt), was coming as well.

While everyone literally sit at the same table, poor tomioka giyuu sit in the other table across from them.

Emo dude loses to a demon child who has more social abilities than him even with her limited vocabulary, the one they should've killed, who was now sitting in the middle of mitsuri and rengoku.

Mugi ate every plate the hashiras put in front of her, humming in delight at every treat, while the hashiras amusedly looked at the little demon.

Patting her belly, mugi burped and mumbled a sorry before she hugged and buried herself into mitsuri's hold.

The pink haired female squealed once again. "I'll be taking mugi to my estate! I can watch over her there~" mitsuri happily said as she rubs mugi's head.

Rengoku's smile faltered, "i was hoping i could be the one to watch over her for a while. Senjuro would've be happy to have a new friend and perhaps father would be enlightened to meet a friendly demon."

"Hm. I also want to bring her to my estate. My three wives has been wanting a child, and this small demon might be a good gift for them for a while. They can take care of her like their own child, she's harmless anyways, and i can watch over her so she couldn't eat any humans." Uzui said.

"Mugi should go with me. We can play that ayatori thing she asked earlier and stargaze or something." Muichiro blankly said. He was gonna prove that he didn't suck.

"I am fine with anything. But i do want to spend some time with her. Maybe the other kids would not be so afraid of demons after meeting mugi. Perhaps genya would also be delighted." Gyomei said as he suddenly cried and did his prayers again.

"Haha! So all of us wants to spend time with mugi!" Rengoku laughed.

"Tomioka-san hasn't state if he wants to spend time with mugi too." Mitsuri chimed in.

They all looked at giyuu who was sipping on his hot tea. "No."

"I Knew it."

"Already guessed it."

"That's why nobody likes you, tomioka."

"He only likes the other demon."

While everyone was bullying the poor guy, giyuu was having a stare off with mugi who sensed his sadness.

Mugi get out of mitsuri's hold and jumped over to giyuu, catching everyone off guard, especially giyuu.

Landing on giyuu's lap, mugi patted his cheek. "No sad. Eat this." She grabbed an onigiri from the table in front of giyuu and jabbed it to his mouth, making him choke.

Coughing, giyuu swallowed the onigiri and looked at mugi. She has good intentions. He then looked at the other hashiras, "i take back my word. I'll taker her." He grabbed mugi by the back of her kimono and lifted her up like a sack of rice.

"tOmiOkA-" the others screeched.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰