Chapter One

"Shit! Shit! Shit!! Fucking shit!" Hoa Xuan groaned in frustration, glaring at his phone as if it was responsible for his mistake when obviously it was lack of him being incompetent in everything he was doing in life is responsible for him missing his opponent in a game he was busy wasting away his life with.

Hao Xuan, a twenty-nine-year-old man, was sitting under a tree enjoying the cool breeze of the evening with his phone. He amused himself by playing a game on his phone and at the same time feeling irritated with how his opponent was massacring him and not allowing him to get past in the next chapter. He was clearly enjoying himself as his excitement and repulsion were evident in his countenance. 

He was still enjoying himself when out of the corner of his eyes, he sighted Xiao Zhan, his beautiful fair-complexioned fiance approaching him. "Oh! Not again!" Hoa Xuan appeared irritated with his sudden appearance. "I want to enjoy this game in peace and not have someone pestering me around with the same topic that disgusts me to the core!" He growled, already feeling more irritated.

Hoa Xuan looked closely and saw he was sad and it was obvious something was bothering him. Hoa Xuan's initial excitement at seeing him quickly ebbed as he noticed his sad countenance. Xiao Zhan reached where he sat and greeted him dryly. "Good evening, baby." Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes, and the 'baby' he just called was as if someone forced him to say it but eventually did, after all, he was his boyfriend. "Still with his annoying phone." Xiao Zhan countered that in his mind.

"Evening, baby." Hao Xuan acknowledged his greeting absentmindedly and continued playing his game. "I won't let your presence ruin my fun." Hoa Xuan had that in mind, of course, he dared not utter such out loud.

Xiao Zhan stared at him, clearly unimpressed at the excitement he drives from playing with his phone. "Can this phone just fall and break into pieces? How I hate this phone that I sometimes wish it never existed. The worst thing our country produces is that and I actually want to kill them for it. They're ruining my relationship." 

Xiao Zhan murmured that and of course, Hoa Xuan heard him clearly and pretended he didn't. Xiao Zhan looked at him and could see he was still concentrating on the phone and felt like strangling him. He hissed and pouted, trying to get Hoa Xuan's full attention and luckily, he did.

Hoa Xuan finally looked up from his phone and spoke, "What is the matter, Zhan? You're looking sad. I hope all is well and I'm safe and won't be pounced on?" He asked, still having an eye on his phone as he did. 

Xiao Zhan was angry that he was still distracted even when talking to him. He blurted out, "You had better stop that game you're playing because we have an important issue to discuss and not your phone!" Xiao Zhan snarled, his heart racing in so much anger and disgust and still can't stop cursing the people that produce phones. They had decided to be an obstacle to his happiness and he hated them so much for that. 

Hoa Xuan, hearing the irritation in his voice, knew better than to continue. He paused his game and gave him his full attention. He gave him his signature mischievous smirk and winked at him. He pulled Xiao Zhan closer and circled his hands across his waist and wanted to kiss his nape but Xiao Zhan was not in the mood for that and didn't come here for this. Usually, this would've been romantic to him but he suddenly derives hatred on it instead.

Hoa Xuan frowned a bit on getting such rejection but he too wasn't in the mood for him as well. So he asked, "Yes, my dear, what is it? You came here looking all dejected. You didn't even bother to greet me affectionately. What is this important thing we have to discuss that will make you not greet your darling as supposed? Or even let us go inside and let me feel you, it's been a while we did it." He winked and smirked flirty on seeing Xiao Zhan's irritated face.