Chapter Six

Wang Yibo, who was the driver, suddenly stopped. He wondered to himself, "Was that not Xiao Zhan, my former high school classmate I just passed? The only one boy I so much wanted to see?" His heartbeat was in joy on looking through the view mirror and behold, it was Xiao Zhan, his classmates he had been thinking about. 

Wang Yibo decided to confirm if it was him, so he reversed his car until he was at the footpath with the person. Xiao Zhan thought it must be one of these city people who had missed their way and wanted directions on seeing the car stopping beside him.

"I wonder who this is?" Xiao Zhan wondered and wanted to start walking but the driver wound down his window and called his name. Xiao Zhan was skeptical as to who the person might be and how come the person was able to identify his name. 

He looked closely at him and it occurred to him that he looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't remember where he had seen this face before. "This face? It looks like someone I know and damn! He is so handsome." He thought and somehow blushed with his thoughts but he tried as much as possible to not let it show.

Wang Yibo could see he was trying to remember him and decided to call out again. "Xiao Zhan! It's me Yibo, Wang Yibo, don't you remember me again? I'm your classmate." 

Xiao Zhan thought about where he had heard that name before and suddenly, he remembered and he nearly screamed, "Wang Yibo! Yibo! Oh, my God! Is that you? Where in the world have you been?" He said excitedly.

Wang Yibo flashed him a sheepish grin and happily alighted from his car. "Yes, it's me. " He said as he came around him. They hugged each other warmly, visibly excited to see one another again. 

Xiao Zhan could remember they had been good friends way back in high school when he came to live with his parents but had lost contact when his father decided he and his grandmother relocated to the city and at that time, Xiao Zhan doesn't have a phone and Wang Yibo who does wasn't given the chance to leave his number behind since his father came so unannounced and took him with his grandmother and that was the last time Xiao Zhan last saw him.

Wang Yibo made Xiao Zhan turn as he checked him out and damn! He remained as sexy as ever, even more, endowed. "I see you've blossomed into a beautiful boy. You are no longer that small Xiao Zhan I used to know but now a damsel, that talks a lot and was the heart tub of the whole school. Everyone wants to own him as theirs, even me..." Wang Yibo complimented and winked which made Xiao Zhan flustered.

Xiao Zhan smiled shyly, lapping up the compliment. "And I see you're still quite the smooth talker which everyone doesn't know you are, but I do." He teased and looked back at the car. "Is that your car?" Xiao Zhan asked but he realized something, "Why am I even asking you? Who doesn't know who your parents are?" Xiao Zhan felt a bit embarrassed asking such an obvious question.

But Wang Yibo still wants to answer, "Yes it is. But this comes from my hard work, remember, I don't like depending on my parents." Wang Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan gasped, dramatically.

"Wow, that's nice. I'm glad to see you've done well for yourself and not depend on your parents." He said.

"Thank you. It has been a really long time since we parted company, eleven years I think. Shortly after we concluded our exams. My father just came and took me without informing me. I really missed those days." Wang Yibo smirked.

"Yes, you're right. But let's not forget it yielded good fruit in your life. I'm happy for you." Xiao Zhan smiled and tugged his locks behind his ear, feeling a bit shy and happy to see the young lad.

Wang Yibo glanced at his hand quickly and asked, "Are you by any chance married?"

"Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan stressed, "Ever so direct! Well, I'm not married, yet."