Chapter Two

As Xiao Zhan left Hoa Xuan's compound, he ran into Hoa Xuan's best buddy, Dylan Wang and Darren Chen, his once best friend who suddenly stopped being his friend for a reason he knew nothing about, we're both coming in, obviously there to visit Hoa Xuan. Xiao Zhan wanted to pretend like he didn't see them since his countenance is Moody and he doesn't want someone who will add to it. Hoa Xuan had decided to make him feel horrible by declining his responsibilities, something he was supposed to do years ago. 

Xiao Zhan loves Hoa Xuan so much and all his dreams and wishes are to marry him and be called his wife. He knew Hoa Xuan was yet to acquire a brighter future, obviously, because he was lazy and incompetent, but that doesn't stop him from loving him and will gladly spend his life with him, even if it requires subjecting himself to abject poverty or him being the one providing for them, he doesn't mind and will gladly do it. But he guessed, Hoa Xuan wasn't ready and looking at him, he didn't think he'd ever be ready.

Xiao Zhan was covering his face that was puffed with his tears and was hiding it from those two be bummed into, but since he was already standing before them, he guessed there would be no escaping from them other than to greet them and maybe run away if he got any opportunity. "Dylan, Chen, good evening. I guess both of you are here to see your friend?" He asked, as he immediately wiped his tears and forced a smile.

"Ah, yes. Is Xuan around?" Dylan asked, looking straight at the latter and noticing his usual smiles are not there and even though he is smiling, he noticed it wasn't reaching his eyes.

"Yes, he's around, obviously there wasting his life and time with his phone." Xiao Zhan answered, mechanically.

"You look unhappy, what's wrong?" Chen asked as he countered that.

"I'm not really in the mood for chitchat right now. You can go in to see your friend and see what he's doing with his life." Xiao Zhan said and without giving them more audience, he went past them and left.

"He and Hoa Xuan must have argued." Dylan opined.

"Possibly." Chen agreed. They both entered the compound and saw Hoa Xuan sitting under the tree engaged on his phone. "Xuan," Chen called him out as they approached.

"My dudes, what are you two doing here in this late evening?" Hoa Xuan said he got up from his chair and welcomed his friends. They exchanged handshakes but on getting to Chen, he looked down on him with his usual mischievous smirk and said, "Am I supposed to have a handshake with you? You should come and embrace me and be blessed with some of your body heat, you know, how you give it to Dylan here." 

He winked in a way, making Chen's cheeks turn tomato red with such a dirty compliment given to him. Dylan glared at him and Hoa Xuan grinned and Immediately rephrased his words, "Please have a seat and let me get you guys  strong vodka to high us this evening." He offered but Dylan declined.

"Nah! There will be no need for that. No one will be getting drunk today." Dylan quipped and glared at Chen who seemed to frown upon him turning down that offer when she knew very well he loves drinking. He should've spoken for himself and left him out of it- Chen had that in mind and Dylan knew. They took their seats and Dylan protectively made Chen sit a bit away from Hoa Xuan since he knew how perverted he could be. "What's going on with you?" Dylan asked once seated.

"Nothing much, my friend. I'm just out here and relaxing." Hao Xuan nonchalantly said and looked at Chen, "And why does it seem you're pushing him away from me, Dylan? Have you forgotten I know you through Chen and if I had such intentions about him, I would've done that long ago. Are you making sure I didn't steal him away from you?" Hoa Xuan snickered and Dylan sneered and looked at Chen who was blushing and seemed to be enjoying the dirty compliment.