Chapter Fifteen

"Baby, baby, what is it? Why are you crying? Are you still upset over my brother's wife leaving you? Come on, I am here for you. I and your baby are here for you. We love you and promised to make it up to you. I'll make you happy and will make you forget my brother's wife, okay. Just accept me, I have enough money and I know my family will support us as well. I'll make you rich and successful beyond expectation. Wipe your tears." Jiyang embraced him, trying to calm him down.

"Baby, I've also thought about it and realized that I love you and not Zhan and I want to leave this village and start a new life together with you and our baby. But the problem now is, I'm owing someone a huge amount of money and the person is on my neck to pay back or he'll arrest me. I'm crying because I don't want to be in prison and leave you with our baby." Hoa Xuan cried out, pathetically, making Jiyang sigh and help him stand and proceed inside. 

Once inside and seated, Jiyang asked, "And how much are we talking about? You know there's nothing I can't do for you."

"Baby, I don't want to disturb you or make you pay my debts..." Hoa Xuan tried to say but he was interrupted.

"No, you're not disturbing me. If I'm going to be your wife, then your problem is my problem. We can always solve our problems and differences together. So tell me, how much?" Jiyang asked and smiled for him to go ahead and tell him.

"It's... It's... 700 Yuan and I don't have any penny with me." Hoa Xuan said and Jiyang roared a fit of laughter.

"Just that? Does someone want to arrest you because of that change? I have 1 million Yuan with me, will it do?" Jiyang asked and smiled when Hoa Xuan's jaw dropped.

"Are you serious?" Hoa Xuan asked and Jiyang lowered his head and smiled shyly.

"Yes. It's inside my car. I have more than that in my luggage at home, I can provide 5 million now if you need it. Or do you need more than that? Then, let's go to the bank, I'll give you 50 million Yuan."

Hoa Xuan has already collapsed on hearing the 5 million mentioned and now hearing 50 million, he passed out, having a headache on hearing such an amount of money his city princess calling like it was just a paper. "Someone wake me up! I'm not dreaming, right? I never knew I had a rich boyfriend, I thought you depend on your parents and brother."

"Nope! I have three boutique shops in the city.  And I also have two abroad, one in Switzerland and one in California. I would've opened more, but they're enough for now. And my brother pays 5 million in my account every month and as for my parents, they pay 5 million each in my account every month and not to forget, they give me pocket money whenever I demand. So you see, I can make you somebody that will be well respected in society. I'll do anything and everything for you, just love me back and accept me and your baby." 

Hoa Xuan smirked and leaned forward, "I accept you, darling. But for now, I need the 1million to let me go and pay off my bills and I will follow you back to the city right after tomorrow. How about that?" Hoa Xuan asked and winked.

"Are you serious? You accept me now, right? Is it because of my money or because you love me?" Jiyang asked, pouting.

"No... No! Of course not. I thought I told you I'd been thinking about you after you left yesterday and have concluded to be with you. I'm yours now and you're mine." Hoa Xuan pulled Jiyang and sat him on his lap, making him straddle him, and started kissing and trailing kisses on his neck and collarbone. 

Jiyang was so happy that he gave in and let Hoa Xuan ravish him in hot sex seasonal until he passed out, unable to breathe.

"Thank Jiyang for the money, but I can't let your brother take Zhan away from me. I'm sorry, but I can't be with you, even with your tempting offer. Xiao Zhan is mine." Hoa Xuan thought while looking at the sleeping Jiyang beside him. He got up, dressed and left the house with the money to come back before Jiyang woke up.

----

The day of the wedding arrived and a lot of people were milling about in Xiao Zhan's compound, engaged in different activities. The wedding was scheduled to commence in the evening and final preparations were on the way. A lot of planning had gone into this wedding and it promised to be one of the best held in the village. The event planners were in full swing and things were proceeding smoothly.

Hoa Xuan had been planning for this day and all was finally set. Yesterday he left with the money he took from Jiyang, he went to Chen who sneaked out and took him to the kidnappers who would do the job and he supplied the necessary information that they needed to succeed. They would lure Xiao Zhan out of the compound using a ploy he couldn't resist. 

Hoa Xuan had forged a letter from Meng Zoey, a good friend of his whom he had lost touch with after she left the village for the city some two years earlier. The latter stated that Zoey would be stopping over to see him briefly as he passed through with her film crew to shoot a series in a neighbouring village. 

Hoa Xuan knew that Xiao Zhan wouldn't be able to resist coming out to see Meng Zoey and would even try to persuade her to stay to attend his wedding. In about two hours to the commencement of the ceremony, some guests had started arriving, most visitors coming from the city, Wang Yibo's guest. The kidnappers arrived in a space bus and parked in front of Xiao Zhan's compound. A lady alighted from the vehicle, dressed formally and went straight to the house.

"Please, I'm looking for Xiao Zhan, my name is Yufie," she said to a woman helping with the cooking. The woman directed Yufie to Xiao Zhan's mother who in turn led her to the room where Xiao Zhan was getting ready. Xiao Zhan had decided not to start dressing up until about two hours before the commencement of his bonding. He was still in his casual clothes with some of his friends. He was having morning sickness and had been lying tiredly on his bed, waiting to prepare.

He was surprised when his mother came in with a lady. "She said she wants to see you." Mrs. Xiao said and left to continue what she was doing.

"Good evening, my name is Yufie. I am your friend, Meng Zoey's personal assistant. She's waiting to see you outside. Unfortunately, she's already in her costume that's why she cannot leave the car. She's really excited to see you. Can you please come with me?" Yufie asked, and Xiao Zhan was a bit skeptical to follow her but since she mentioned Meng Zoey, of course, he couldn't keep her waiting.

"Gladly," Xiao Zhan replied, he was excited to get to see Zoey again. He got up and followed Yufie as he led the way. As they approached the door of the space bus, the door was suddenly dragged open from inside and Yufie shoved Xiao Zhan into the car where one of her accomplices quickly placed a chloroform soaked hanky over Xiao Zhan's nose and held it down. Xiao Zhan's eyes went blurry as he passed out and wasn't able to scream.

In the same split moment, Yufie jumped into the passenger seat in front and the car sped off violently. The ruckus created by the escaping vehicle drew the attention of those in the compound. "They've kidnapped Zhan!" Screamed a young lady, who had been observing Xiao Zhan as he approached the space bus. "Everyone! Come out! Come out!"