Epilogue

Chen was crying and lamenting on the blunders he committed against his friend, his husband all in the name of jealousy. He was jealous of his friend's beauty so much that he gave in to the devious plan of Hoa Xuan and now it has ruined his marriage and happiness. 

Meanwhile, Houxuan is living and enjoying it as if he just didn't commit a crime against the law and willfully roam around with his new city love without the need of being afraid. Chen kept looking at the door and praying for a miracle to happen, for God's divine intervention to change his husband's mind and come back to him.

"It's getting late, baby, where have you been since morning you left this house? You haven't come late this late before. Are you that angry with me? You really don't want to have anything to do with me? Aren't I better off dead than being alive and watching my marriage come crumbling because of my hideous decision? Baby, please... Please... Forgive me and come back home, your wife is waiting for you, please come back." 

Chen cried out his aching heart out, feeling miserable and left out. He still can't believe Dylan has left him alone and not bothered to come back home. He left this house in the morning and until now, he's nowhere to be found. Where has he gone? Doesn't he want to have anything to do with him? Chen wondered, feeling more frustrated and dejected and doesn't still know what to do to amend his marriage before it slips out of his grip. "Had I known" is what he kept lamenting and crying about?

Chen was sitting in front of the gate, people were glancing at him and wondering what he was doing there at this time of the night but he didn't seem to care about it. He only wanted to make sure that if Dylan returns, he should see how much he is regretting what he did and maybe, he'll finally forgive him. Chen was looking around trying to see if Dylan could be seen coming. It had turned to even and now getting extremely late but he didn't lose hope. He kept waiting, not shifting from his space, thinking what if he just goes for a minute and Dylan comes home. He might think that he's not regretting that's why he kept sitting there without eating any food all day. 

However, Dylan was coming back home after going away from the house for long hours. He needed time to think about whether to leave Chen for what heinous crime he committed against his very own friend, their friend. How will he face the parents of the boy who hasn't been found for two weeks now? How are they coping now without knowing the whereabouts of their only child who was supposed to be married by now? He couldn't comprehend what he should do? And staying near Chen was just agitating him more. He wanted to hit him hard and hit some sense in his brain that's why he decided to stay away from him by going to Wang Yibo's house. 

But eventually, he had to go home. He can't run away from this forever. He has to face his husband and make a decision. He entered the gate of his house only to find Chen sitting in front, looking messy and pale. Dylan felt guilty, for he knew why Chen was a crying mess but then he remembered what Chen did and he felt all his guilt replaced by anger and disgust. His face remained unreadable and without giving any audience to Chen, he went straight inside the house without even looking at Chen, who stumbled trying to stop him. 

Chen immediately followed him inside, while calling out, "Honey, honey... Please wait... Where are you coming from? I've been waiting for you all day. Where have you been?" He asked, but Dylan stared dagger at him and hissed before taking the towel and going inside the bathroom. 

"Oh, my God! God, please, help me, wave my marriage... Please... please.." Chen cried silently as he sat on the bed, waiting for Dylan to come out.

Dylan, after freshening up and changing into something more comfortable, sat down at the other side of the bed and was about to lay down when Chen hindered them in his way and started begging him for forgiveness. "Please, my love, my hubby, I am so sorry. I wasn't in the right mind when I accepted Hoa Xuan's offer to kidnap Zhan. He told me that he will marry Zhan because Zhan still loves him and he loves Zhan so much, I didn't know he would turn on his words and stay here. Please, hubby,  please I beg you to forgive me and give me a chance again, I will be a better wife to you, and will never commit such a mistake ever again. If you want to hit me, you can punish me for the wrongs I did, but please forgive me and take me back. Talk and smile at me again. I promise I will never do anything to make you angry. Please, my love, forgive me."