Chapter Eight

"Why is your face like this, love? If you continue showing me this cute, how then am I supposed to go?" Wang Yibo regarded those words to Xiao Zhan who had a solemn face while looking at the maid who had taken Wang Yibo's luggage inside his car. Xiao Zhan doesn't know why but he seems to now understand that he truly loves Wang Yibo and doesn't think he can't stand his departure from him. 

Can he even stay without him for a whole one week? Xiao Zhan thought sadly while now looking at Wang Yibo who circled his waist and pulled him closer. "I told you, it's just a week and I will be back and once I do, don't hesitate to finally let your answer be known to me so I can carry out all the necessary arrangements and make you my wife." Wang Yibo grinned and kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead.

"You will have your answer once you come back, okay. Secondly, your husband and not your wife. Now go so you'd get to the city early." Xiao Zhan smiled sadly and caressed his face. "I'll miss you, no, I'm missing you already." Xiao Zhan said and was about to look away when Wang Yibo cupped his face and interlocked their lips together.

"Aww, Isn't that so sweet? I can't wait to have him as my son-in-law. He makes our son happy." Mrs. Wang who was watching them with her husband standing beside her said and was smiling broadly while looking at them.

"I'm missing you more." Wang Yibo breathed between kisses. "Just wait for me and I'll be back before you know it. I love you."

Xiao Zhan smiled and nodded, "I love you too." Xiao Zhan murmured but Wang Yibo heard him clearly. Xiao Zhan pecked his lips and wriggled out of his hold, "Now go and safe journey." 

He waved at him and Wang Yibo returned the gesture, "Alright. Take care and bye mum... Dad," and was about to enter his car when the gate suddenly opened and revealed Jiyang who was limping and clutching onto his back while limping inside. "What the hell happened to him?" Wang Yibo said as they all turned to look at him. 

"Yang, what happened? You mean to tell me you didn't sleep in this house yesterday?" Wang Yibo fumed and was glaring at his brother who has a straight face and continued to proceed inside.

"Have a safe journey Ge', I don't have the strength to face you. You can scold me once you come back." Jiyang said and continued going inside, ignoring his brother who was fuming and not even bothered to greet their parents. Neither did he care to acknowledge Xiao Zhan's presence. Hoa Xuan rammed and wrecked his hole and he doesn't think he will walk properly for the next week. 

"This boy!" 

"Don't worry, son. You can go ahead, I'll deal with him. Now go and drive carefully." Mr. Wang stepped in and stopped his son before he lashed at his brother who they have no idea of what was wrong with him. 

Wang Yibo sighed and looked at Xiao Zhan and embraced him. "Take care, Babe. I'll be on my way now." He said and left.

"Don't worry, Zhan. You can always visit us and don't forget to think about my son's proposal and have something to tell him once he's back." Mrs. Wang said to Zhan who seemed like someone who might cry soon. "Now, let's go inside." Mrs. Wang offered but Xiao Zhan shook his head.

"No, mother, I have to also be on the way now. I came this early so I can see Yibo off. I have something to attend to but don't worry, I'll come in the evening to see you." Xiao Zhan said with a smile.

"Alright. Take care of yourself and don't forget to come as you've said." Mrs. Wang said and saw Xiao Zhan off.

Xiao Zhan on his way decided to finally visit Hoa Xuan. He needed closure on their relationship as he was learning towards agreeing to marry Wang Yibo, but he also wanted to be sure that it wasn't because he was successful that he wanted to be with him. Xiao Zhan knew he loved Wang Yibo so much that his heart had finally accepted him, but he wanted to clear things with Hoa Xuan.