Chapter Ten

Present.....

And now, Wang Yibo is back and has finally proposed love to him, not just a proposal but also made him understand that he had always loved him but wasn't able to confess his love. "I just couldn't wait for you to come back to me, my love and make me yours forever." Xiao Zhan always had this in mind whenever he was left alone in his room or whenever he was walking to work or whenever he was inside Wang Yibo's room. 

After his encounter with Hoa Xuan a few weeks ago, he stopped thinking about him and is now waiting for his love to come back and have his answer. Fortunately, the one week Wang Yibo promised to come back came, Xiao Zhan was so happy when his phone rang and Wang Yibo told him of his arrival. 

Xiao Zhan was at work when he called and immediately after receiving that call, he left and ran to his house and embraced him. He was impatient to tell him of his answer and when Wang Yibo was greeting his parents, it felt like forever to Xiao Zhan and once they were left alone inside Wang Yibo's room, Xiao Zhan dived on Wang Yibo and kissed breathlessly, showing him how much he had always missed him for all these years they've been apart from each other. 

"I missed you so much, baby." Xiao Zhan breathed inside Wang Yibo's mouth. "I have waited for so long to tell you this. I've always loved you and have been waiting for your return." 

He took Wang Yibo's lips, kissing him and showing him that truly, he missed him so much and had been longing for him. "I want you to take me now and forever, baby." His voice was a husk, but the love that was attached to it wasn't unnoticed to Wang Yibo, so he loved him all those years? Wang Yibo thought, his heart racing in happiness.

"I thought you'd never say it," Wang Yibo picked him up and Xiao Zhan circled his legs across his waist as they made it towards the bed Xiao Zhan was already unbuttoning his clothes and was attacking his buds with his lips and was licking it softly, leaving hickeys and marks. 

"Ugh! How much I wanted to do this with you back then, but I was afraid you didn't feel exactly the way I felt for you." Wang Yibo got to the bed and bounced him on his soft bed, kicked out the remaining restraint and hovered over him.

"That was because we were so young and couldn't see through each other's hearts. I love you and I want to be your husband, your wife, whatever you want me to be for you, I will be grateful for that, as long as you promise never to leave me and disappear again."

"Never!" Wang Yibo took his lips whilst palming the little erected Xiao Zhan in his palms, up and down, inflicting so much pleasure that Xiao Zhan might come untouched if he continues like this.  "I'll never leave you, my love, never again. You belong to me now from now on and forever."

"That's all I want to hear, take me. Urgh... Ahhh!" Xiao Zhan groaned, his hands tightly gripping the soft bedsheets and his hand buried inside the pillow, surrendering himself to his love to take him, suck him, fuck him and make him his, and that's exactly what Wang Yibo did, kneading and filling him with his seeds until his stomach seemed to have enough. 

Wang Yibo sent him on an everlasting ecstasy until Xiao Zhan passed out, and it seems can't take any more of him.

---

Since then, it has become like this, both preparing for their traditional marriage with Wang Yibo always loving Xiao Zhan whenever they were left alone. Wang Yibo doesn't think he can wait to finally have his best friend as his wife. It seems like the date set was becoming too long and he doesn't think he can wait. 

Xiao Zhan on the other hand had been busy preparing for his traditional wedding but this morning, he felt dizzy and before he was able to steady himself, his stomach stirred, causing him to rush inside the toilet and empty his stomach inside.

Mrs. Xiao who was about to come inside his room to check on him saw what happened to her son and quickly went to him to know why he was vomiting. "Are you alright? What did you eat yesterday night? Or have you been having these symptoms before now?" She asked.

Xiao Zhan washed his mouth and turned to face his mother but seeing the look on his mother's face made him throw up the more. "Oh, my God, Zhan! Don't tell me you're pregnant with another man's child and want to marry another man, or can't you see that you're pregnant?" 

"What?" Xiao Zhan was taken aback. "And which other man are you talking about? If I am pregnant, then it's Yibo's child. I have kind of been doing it with him without taking precautions."

Mrs. Xiao Zhan sighed in relief, "I'm so happy and I guess he'll be happy to hear the good news. Finally, I'm going to have a grandchild or even grandchildren soon. I'm so happy. Let me go and tell your father about it." Mrs. Xiao excitedly left and Xiao Zhan decided to freshen up and place a call over to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo came and picked him up later and they both headed to his house. They climbed down and Wang Yibo, who noticed how Xiao Zhan's face had been ever since they're inside the car, helped Xiao Zhan out of the car and made him back the car as he faced him. 

"Baby, what happened? Why is your face like this? You have refused to give me those beautiful smiles of yours even when we're in your house and now, you haven't smiled yet. What happened? You can talk to me, I'm going to be your husband soon, so share your problems with me and we can sort them out together as husbands."

Xiao Zhan smiled and caressed his face. He sighed softly, "My love, I'm pregnant a-and i-i d- don't know if you'll be happy with it or feel disgusted that I can get pregnant. I'm sorry, I'm supposed to take precautions knowing my condition...."

Wang Yibo silenced him with his lips since he kept talking too much without allowing him to say something. When he saw him becoming breathless, he parted his lips and nibbled on them. "You are pregnant and you thought I'll feel disgusted with you? How could you think that way? You're just like my brother because he can get pregnant too. So tell me, why should I feel disgusted by my baby carrying my baby inside him?" Wang Yibo took his lips again, showing him how delighted he was to hear the news.

"I'm glad you're happy. I'm just a few weeks pregnant. I believe it won't show before our wedding and after I give birth, we can continue our white wedding."

"Sounds perfect to me. I can't believe you're pregnant!" Wang Yibo purred, his eyes glistening with noticeable happiness but their conversation was caught short when they heard a bang on the gate.

"Open this damn fucking door!" Xiao Zhan, who knew that voice so well, was stunned upon hearing it. "I will break this fucking door down if no one opens it this minutes! Wang Yibo! You asshole, come out! Come and tell me why you've decided to steal what belongs to me!" 

Wang Yibo was taken aback but he gestured his maids to open the gate and once they did, Hoa Xuan rushed inside in rage with Chen trailing along with him and was trying to stop him. Wang Yibo already knew him and had hated the fact that he had been banging his brother and he knows very well the village idiot doesn't love him but just uses him. 

Wang Yibo walked as Hoa Xuan invaded closer, they stood face to face with each other, both glaring at each other with their murderous daring gazes. "What do you want in my house? Don't tell me you're here for my brother because I won't let you see him!" 

Hoa Xuan smirked darkly as if mocking him. "You can keep your brother for all I care, I'm here for someone more important, my wife you stole from me!"

"Your wife?" Wang Yibo seemed confused. "What wife are we talking about here?"

Hoa Xuan pointed towards the fidgeting Xiao Zhan and Intoned, "Xiao Zhan standing there is my wife! He belongs to me,"