Chapter Three

"Brother!" Jiyang called, setting his eyes on his brother who had been waiting for over 45 minutes. "I thought you won't be coming back today as you promised." He pouted cutely, making Wang Yibo, his brother smile slightly and ruffled his hair. "Stop doing that, I'm no longer a kid, I'm grown now." He squinted proudly, making Wang Yibo chuckle this time around.

"You've grown but you're still my little Didi." Wang Yibo smirked when that cute frown appeared on his brother's tinted cheeks. "I missed you so much." Wang Yibo said and brought him to his bone-crushing embrace. 

"It's so fucking good to be home after a long time." Wang Yibo said enthusiastically on breaking out of the hug. He looked around and breathed in some fresh air. "It's really good to be home." He inhaled out and looked at his brother. "Mother didn't come with you?" He asked as they started going out of the airport, and was followed by the guards that accompanied Jiyang to the airport and they slurring his luggage and following behind.

"She wanted to follow up but something made her not to," Jiyang smirked and turned to look at his brother with his mischievous goofy smile. Wang Yibo raised a questionable brow as if urging him to spill what he did. Jiyang divulged his eyes while looking at his polished nails and shrugged "Well, I know how much you hate being treated like a kid by mother, so I kind of did something that made her stay behind so I'll be the only one to come to pick you up." 

He grinned evilly, making Wang Yibo's facepalmed and didn't know if he should laugh or cry. "What? You should thank me, you know, like tipping me instead of giving me that face as if it's not what you wanted." He pouted playfully and crossed his hands, faking to be sad.

"How can I be happy? I don't even know what you did to our mother to make her stay behind. It might be something horrible." Wang Yibo said and proceeded to enter the car once it was opened for them. "I wonder what he did this time around?" Wang Yibo wondered, remembering what he did the last time they came to Switzerland to visit him. 

How they wanted an escape that night to go to a night out and their mother refused them from leaving that night. Jiyang decided to drug their mother and have her sleep all night and even until the next day, the poor woman didn't wake until they took her to the hospital. They thought they lost their mother and it was a horrible experience for them that every day and day Wang Yibo would never forget.

"I didn't drug her this time around, I promise. But I just made a rat die in the shoe she was supposed to wear and you know mother, once she prepared her outfit to be worn on a particular occasion and it was ruined, she will reconcile that occasion, so I made her council this one." He giggled, remembering their mother's hilarious face. "You should've heard mother scream the whole mansion down. It was pathetically hilarious.." Jiyang threw a fit of laughter, laughing his ass out when Wang Yibo who was looking at him in horror succumbed and started laughing along with him.

"You're such a naughty boy. I just imagined my mother's face and how she would be screaming. It must be so priceless to behold." Wang Yibo quipped, laughing and wondering why only this younger brother of his happens to be the only one that has this effect on him. 

Even the people he had dated, none had made him laugh or even smile like his younger brother. Wang Yibo sometimes wondered if anyone would ever make him laugh if not his brother. He had lived an isolated life almost all his life but he remembered how happy he was with a boy he met in his village back when he went home to stay with his grandmother, how happy he was and wondered if he'll ever have the chance to meet with that boy again. Is he still alive? No, he shouldn't be thinking that, he's too young and beautiful for that.

Then he thought about the one that always wrecks him whenever he thinks about him. Is he married? What if he's married? He can't be married, he likes that boy so much. Like is an understatement, he thinks he loves him but he wasn't able to confess his feelings before he went back to the city to his parents.