Chapter Nineteen

*Yesterday*

"Urgh... Ugh... Xuaaaan... Yes... Right there... Hit it again..." Jiyang moaned, his head buried inside the pillow, his both hands tightly gripped on the quilt, his eyes shut close as Hoa Xuan repeatedly rammed the prostates inside his rectum, making him feel pain and pleasure. Writhing and squirming beneath his man as he kept sucking, nibbling and licking his erected nipples, causing Jiyang to moan shamelessly.

"Urh... Fuck, baby, how I love looking at your face whenever you moan my name. It's so erotic and my best soundtrack." Hoa Xuan spread his legs widely, positioned himself in between his wide leg, held his waist and pound the wormhole until they both orgasm, Hoa Xuan filling Jiyang's stomach with his seeds and Jiyang in between their bodies. 

They settled for a minute, catching their breath and Hoa Xuan seeing he's pressing against his little protruding stomach rolled over and pulled Jiyang closer to him and let him lay on his sweaty chest.

"Baby, as I told you early, I'll be going somewhere tomorrow morning and I'll be leaving very early in the morning." Hoa Xuan started a conversation on seeing their heavy breathing had steadied. "I want to go and come back early, so no need to stay here tomorrow, just go to your house and await my return. Once I'm back, I'll come and inform you."

Jiyang looked up at him, "Baby, the place you're going, can't I follow you there? I have my car, I can drive you there and make it quicker and more convenient for you."

"No!" Hoa Xuan cut him off and the sound of his voice made Jiyang flinch at the sudden outburst. Hoa Xuan, noticing how he lashed out, started smiling nervously, sniffing and kissing Jiyang's soft hair to cover up his fear. "Baby, you don't need to bother yourself. I will go and come back, so you don't need to stress yourself over anything." Hoa Xuan said and took Jiyang's lips and kissed him deeply when Jiyang pouted sadly.

"I just want to follow you. It seems to me that you'll take a long time and I can't stand staying without you. I can't wait for us to leave this village and go back to the city. I've stayed away from my business for so long and I need to go and attend to it. Once you come back tomorrow, we'll make plans to leave ASAP." Jiyang quipped, having his suspect co concerning where Hoa Xuan is going but he just wanted to believe his guts were just confusing him.

"Okay, baby. Once I'm back, we'll kick off immediately. I can't wait to visit the city and know what it looks like. It must be very beautiful?" Hoa Xuan asked and smirked on finally being able to avert Jiyang's attention from suspecting him.

"You'll love the city, I promise. I'm going to make sure we have our own house, your own company, your car and everything. Just name whatever you want, and I'll make it available for you. That's how much I love and want to live a comfortable life with you. I love you so much, Xuan. No man has ever made me feel this way before."

"That's because we're meant to be. You can only feel that way for me and me to you. No one else." Hoa Xuan said, placing a soft kiss on Jiyang's lips. "I love you too. I love you so much." Hoa Xuan whispered, making Jiyang fall all over for him again. His soft words, his breathing across his face and the way he skillfully touches and rams him always drive Jiyang crazy in love with him that he doesn't think he can ever let him go.

"Now where do we stop?" Hoa Xuan pin Jiyang down the bed hovered over him and continued where he stopped. 

"What are you hiding from me, Xuan? I know you've fallen in love with me but something is holding you back, what is that? Where are you even going tomorrow morning if you don't want me to accompany you? I hope it's not what I'm thinking?" Jiyang thought while looking at the exhausted Hoa Xuan who dozed off. Immediately he climaxed for the fourth time.