Chapter Thirteen

Darren Chen was on his way home from Hoa Xuan's place. His thoughts centred on Hoa Xuan's plan and what made him restless and panicking was that the plan was an audacious one but one that just could work if everyone played their parts well. The king thing from him that secured his participation was that no one would get hurt, at least not physically. 

Emotional hurt was altogether different from physical hurt, but did he want to do this? What if somehow something went wrong and it involves him going to jail for it? What if Hoa Xuan didn't keep to his promise of promising no one will get hurt? Why is he happy and yet restless and doesn't think he can attain his own part? Chen asked himself, feeling restless while pondering the assigned situation at hand.

"I just hope Xuan knew what he was doing and understood that this might land us into trouble. I don't want to get jailed over something that was never my business. In any case, Xiao Zhan deserved what was coming his way. Does he think I'm happy he has finally caught the attention of the son of the most influential young man in this village? I wish I had seen him earlier, he could've chosen me and not him. He wants to leave Hoa Xuan to someone as rich and prominent as Wang Yibo. I hope the plan works so he wouldn't be getting married to him." Chen rolled his eyes at his solitudes, and still can't believe until now that Xiao Zhan had finally wanted to get married before him.

Chen had always hated Xiao Zhan right from when they were in school since back then, Xiao Zhan had always attracted the attention of their seniors and not him. He knew he was beautiful and had everything a man would want to keep as a boyfriend. He was tall, sweet, and beautiful, so why are they always going for Xiao Zhan and not him? 

What does he think he has that he doesn't have? Maybe it was because he spread his legs willingly to them without them asking that's why they're all being a fool while loitering around him and he hated it so much.

His anger and jealousy increased when the same Wang Yibo came to live with his grandmother and was enrolled in their school. Chen did everything he could to make the young man notice him and had mostly flaunted himself around the boy but the boy's attention was always on where Xiao Zhan was and he felt like strangling Xiao Zhan back then for being responsible for his failure. 

When Wang Yibo left the village at that time, he was the happiest boy living and was mocking Xiao Zhan for losing the boy but he pretended as if he cared when Xiao Zhan was crying to him. When they met Hoa Xuan that day he and Xiao Zhan were going home, Chen was happy that someone had finally taken notice of him since Hoa Xuan befriended him first and not Xiao Zhan. That smile left his lips when Hoa Xuan told him he was being good to him so he'll help him court Xiao Zhan. 

Chen almost died back then and wanted to one day sent men after Xiao Zhan and have them rape him or kill him. Just anything that will stain Xiao Zhan's name and make Hoa Xuan leave him but fortunately for him, Hoa Xuan happens to have a friend who took notice of him and that is how he came to know Dylan Wang and is now living with him.

But yet, Chen isn't satisfied with Dylan, he still wants Hoa Xuan but Hoa Xuan as at then was dying to have Xiao Zhan as his lover and would do anything just to get Xiao Zhan. Then, Hoa Xuan was a bit responsible and was doing some minor jobs to earn some money and was using them to ravish Xiao Zhan with gifts and other things until finally, Xiao Zhan who gave up waiting for Wang Yibo accepted his proposal and started dating him only to find out he was a game freak and a lazy buffoon.

 But despite knowing that Hoa Xuan was a lazy man, Chen still wanted him but Xiao Zhan had also fallen for Hoa Xuan and would never let him go for no one and would not allow Hoa Xuan to slip from him as Wang Yibo slipped from him.