Chapter Eighteen

Hoa Xuan took part in all the village's efforts to search for Xiao Zhan to remove himself from suspicion. After over a week of searching, the villagers began to lose hope that Xiao Zhan would be found as their search had not yielded anything positive. And since Hoa Xuan always took part in the search, no one suspected him of having anything to do with the kidnap and that was how he was able to vindicate himself.

"Just one week more and I'll leave this village to go and live with my Zhan. I told you guys I'm the game and I know how to play it well enough to not be caught." Hoa Xuan sniggered. He was sitting under his usual spot, under the tree inside his compound, enjoying the sweet food Jiyang came with. He was having that sinister smirk playing on his lips while looking at Jiyang washing his clothes while he relaxed and was enjoying the food he came with while thinking of his way forward and how to leave this village without Jiyang finding him out.

"How am I going to get him convinced so I'll be able to leave without him? How am I going to escape from him? He's always with me, clinging around me and not giving me breathing space." Hoa Xuan suddenly lost his appetite and dropped the spoon he was using to eat. 

And with how he dropped his soon, Jiyang, who was washing his clothes without minding he was the son of a billionaire and prominent man, someone who own boutique at the city and abroad, someone that different men worship his feet just to have him speak to them, and here he is, becoming a slave to a nobody all in the name of love and yet, he is happy with whatever he's doing for Hoa Xuan and will gladly do more as long as it will make Hoa Xuan love and accept him, Jiyang don't think he minds at all. All that matters to him is having Hoa Xuan by his side and loving him is what matters to Jiyang. He had left his parent's house to come live with Hoa Xuan and also learned how to cook, wash, including learning all the house chores just to have Hoa Xuan love him.

Even with his condition, Jiyang uses it to clean, cook and wash and still serve Hoa Xuan and he doesn't seem to mind about it. In his house, he has maids, servants and bodyguards that tend to his needs whenever he calls for them but here he is, serving a man like a common beggar, and still satisfying his sexual urges all in the name of love he has for him. 

Jiyang struggled to get up and went to Hoa Xuan who stopped eating and asked, "Is the food not to your taste? I tried my best in preparing this food but if you don't want to eat it, I'll go back inside and prepare something else for you." Jiyang said, his heart beating and was thinking Hoa Xuan will get angry with him since he doesn't know how to cook but just forcing himself just to please him.

"You don't have to worry yourself, I just remembered something and suddenly lost my appetite. The food is delicious." Hoa Xuan answered, and Jiyang pulled a chair and sat down beside him.

"And what could that be? What could make you stop eating the food I struggle to cook for you even when I'm not feeling too well? What could that be, baby? Tell me, do you need money?" Jiyang asked and Hoa Xuan smirked internally on hearing that money mentioned.

"Yes. But that's not my problem now. I'm just worried about Zhan. We've been looking for him for one week now and no one has heard about him or provided useful detail to help get him back from those hoodlums that kidnap him. What if something happens to him? Your brother will be sad and devastated ." Hoa Xuan said, his face showing complete care and concern when within his heart he was smirking devilishly with his facade of pretense.

"Is that what bothers you, baby? I believe Xiao Zhan will be found one day. My concern is they not harming him. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. But who could've kidnapped him on his wedding day and was still keeping him, hostage, for over one week now? What are the person's plans? The person is not just wicked but heartless as well. It's unfair." Jiyang shook his head while remembering how his brother had been dwelling in misery while looking for his wife-to-be. He could remember how he came home every night after their day's search to cry in his room, longing for his missing bride.