Chapter Fourteen

"Noooooo!" Xiao Zhan screamed in his sleep and jerked up, sweating and breathing racing as he jolted and was scanning the whole room with his eyes only to discover he slept in his fiance's house, making him sigh in relief. Wang Yibo who heard his voice was also startled when he heard Xiao Zhan's voice.

"What is it, baby? Why are you screaming just now? Are you alright?" He asked, his hands touching his temple while scanning him to understand what made him scream in his sleep as he did.

"Baby, I'm scared... I think someone is planning to harm me or something. I can feel it and he also saw it in my dreams just that I wasn't able to see their faces as they dragged me away." Xiao Zhan said, his tears already welling up and threatening to fall.

"Baby, it was just a dream, nothing like that will ever happen. No one will harm you or our baby or even try to take you away from me." Wang Yibo tugged Zhan's lock and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead to calm him down.

"But it was so real, baby, everything was so real. I'm scared, I don't want to be apart from you." Xiao Zhan whimpered, his threatening tears always betraying and was rolling down even with Xiao Zhan being responsible for it but rather it's making their way down. "I love you so much to lose you again. We've been apart for a long time and I don't think I can bear any more of it."

"Hush it, baby. Come here." Wang Yibo pulled him into a warm hug and feathered his face with sweet kisses, making Zhan shudder and melt. "Nothing will happen to you, not while I'm still alive. Not on my watch. The person should have to come through me before I let that happen. Maybe, you're like this because our wedding is just two days from now. I understand you're nervous and so am I. I can't believe you'll be officially mine in just two days." Wang Yibo plastered his face, head and forehead with kisses before he trailed it down to his beautiful fiance's lips and took his lips, kissing him warmly and passionately.

"Me too, baby. Maybe you're right. I can't believe you'll be mine after all these years. I thought I'd lost you forever." Xiao Zhan breathed in between the kiss and whilst taking, Wang Yibo slid his tongue inside the warm carven, exploring it gently and earning sweet moans from his beloved which awakened his arousal and his cock twitched when Xiao Zhan responded by moaning continuously.

"Fuck, I need you." With that, Wang Yibo lowered him down the bed, hovered over him and before they knew it, they found themselves groaning and moaning. Xiao Zhan's legs spread and Wang Yibo in him, pounding those prostheses just in front of the rectum that made him scream in pain and pleasure, wanting more. Their heavy breathing and their slapping skins fill the room and the things inside the room are the only ones witnessing their lovemaking and watching how they're driven in ecstasy until they're spent.

-----

"There was no time to waste." Hoa Xuan thought as he paced around his living room, restlessly thinking about what to do and how to perfect his plans. "Since you decided to choose him over me, I'll also promise to never let that wedding happen. It will be only when I'm dead and gone. Not even that bugging princess brother of your asshole so-called husband will be a hindrance to my plans." He snickered wickedly while remembering his encounter with Xiao Zhan this early morning.

Hoa Xuan woke up very early in the morning and left his house to go and pay Xiao Zhan a visit to his house and know whether he'll be able to convince him not to go ahead with the planned traditional marriage, only to meet Wang Yibo dropping him off and he wondered if Xiao Zhan slept in his house or what. "He now shamelessly sleep with him just because of their fucking wedding commencing tomorrow? I can't believe you, Zhan! How could you sleep in this man's house when you haven't done that with me when we're dating? You have never slept in my house before. How could you betray me to this extent?" Hoa Xuan whispered while hiding and was witnessing how Xiao Zhan was hugging and kissing Wang Yibo.