3

Second day of school was better than the first day, but for Mingyu it also meant he had tryouts for football, as he was one of the most popular students.

Mingyu along with Minghao, Seokmin, and Vernon are a popular quadruple, as they always hang out and join sports if necessary.

But only Minghao doesn't join as he doesn't want to get sweaty, and ruin his image. Minghao likes to dance better than doing sports.

"Are you sure your outfits aren't to impress someone?" Vernon asked, as he looked at Minghao "No, I just like showing what I have." Seokmin snorted.

"Sure."

Minghao rolled his eyes "You stare at Junhui with admiration." Mingyu told him, as he ate his food "No I don't." Minghao quickly denied, as he started blushing.

"Hao, you're blushing." Minghao threw his chopsticks at Mingyu.

Seokmin chuckled, before looking over and seeing his brother reading a book "How's Wonwoo in classes?" Seokmin asked Mingyu.

"He's doing better than yesterday, but everyone still calls him nerdy." Seokmin sighed, as he ate his food.

As the continued to eat, someone had came up to them "Yo Mingyu, are you trying out for the football team?" A guy asked and stared at Minghao making him uncomfortable "Yeah, and also stop looking at my friend."

"Yeah whatever, see ya at tryouts." The guy walked off.

"This close to breaking someone's legs." Minghao told them as he drank his water.

But soon enough Jun had came up to Seokmin "You got some chips for Wonwoo?" Jun asked him as he looked around "Why?" Seokmin asked.

"Bitch ass won't eat." Seokmin sighed, and handed his chips to Jun "Thanks." Jun walked away.

Mingyu looked at Minghao and chuckled "Not wanting his attention huh?" Minghao looked and huffed "Fine I do like him, but he won't notice me."

"Jun is a little dense, so uh you kinda have to talk to him." Minghao groaned a little.

"Though he flirts a lot, most of the time when he does pick up lines, he asks Wonwoo, and then Wonwoo would smack him." They laughed a little.

After lunch ended, Mingyu helped take Minghao to his class, before going to his and as he did he noticed Wonwoo, being targeted "Nerdy do
my homework for tonight." Someone told them.

"Can't believe Seokmin is a twin to that ugly thing."

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo, and noticed how he was masking the pain "What is being rude going to do you?" Mingyu asked the girl.

"What?" She asked back "You being rude to someone is just you talking about yourself, leave other peoples names out your mouth." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Nah, he deserves it after calling me plastic."

Wonwoo chuckled from the back "Because you are. A fake plastic piece of shit." The girl looked at Wonwoo.

Mingyu chuckled before sitting next to Wonwoo "He's not wrong." Everyone was shocked that he was taking someone's side.

Soon the teacher came, and started handing out assignments "Let's see," the teacher looked around before looking at Wonwoo "Seokmin's twin, come here and solve the question."

"I will, if you say my name instead of calling me Seokmin's twin." Wonwoo said back, as he stayed in his seat.

Mingyu was amused that Wonwoo was standing up for himself "Wonwoo, come and solve this question." The teacher said, and Wonwoo got up.