21

Wonwoo sighed as he was back in school with other students staring at him. "For someone like you, you must enjoy the attention." A girl said making the taller look at her and scoff as he shut his notebook. "I don't ask it for it. People just stare because the quiet kid got sent to the hospital." Wonwoo responded as he stood up and imitated the girl with his height.

"You don't scare me." The girl said as she scoffed before noticing Wonwoo staring at her with a bored expression. "Ah wait, you're the same girl who couldn't believe Seokmin was my twin." He said finally remembering why the girl had looked familiar. "Forgot you were in this class." The girl had her mouth open before looking at her friends who were also shocked.

The girl scoffed again in disbelief, "You do know I'm in this class." Wonwoo smiled lightly at her, "Oh, so you don't like that feeling either. Next time just keep your damn mouth shut." He told her before sitting back in his seat and ignoring the amused Mingyu standing by the door. "You're such a bitch." The girl said making others agree with her. "I'm not the bitch, I don't target people who haven't done shit to them." He told her off watching as she kept getting angry.

Mingyu came by and sat next to Wonwoo and smiled at him. "I didn't realize you could argue back." Wonwoo scrunched his nose a little as he smiled lightly. "Learned it from Jeonghan and Seungkwan." He smiled before seeing the teacher walk in and start the class.

Lunch had came by, but Wonwoo and his four friends were sitting on the rooftop. "I have an idea for the choreography, but I need an opinion," Soonyoung said, taking out his phone and showing a video to his friends. The video was of him and another person doing the choreography of the song.

"It's a little too much..." Jihoon mumbled making his boyfriend chuckle as he wrapped an arm around him. "The dance is great, but how the hell are you going to get Wonwoo to dance like that?" Seungkwan asked, crossing his arms around his chest and raising a brow. "Easy, I told him I'll buy him Harry Potter legos if he did this..." The others laughed at Soonyoung's answer.

"I've been bribed but for a damn good reason," Wonwoo told his friends making them laugh harder. As they continued to talk, the door to the rooftop opened, showing Jisoo. "Hey Won, can I speak to you?" The boy nodded and got up before following the older out the door. "Is Jeonghan still mad at me?" The older asked as he smiled awkwardly.

The taller shook his head and chuckled a little. "Jeonghan wasn't mad just upset." Jisoo nodded before seeing Seokmin and his friends behind Wonwoo. "Looks like the fools are here." He told the younger who turned back and laughed a little. "Wassup hyung!" Mingyu called out making the older smile and high-five the younger's hand.

As the older left, the other boys entered the rooftop with Wonwoo. "What are you guys doing?" Seokmin asked as he sat across the others. "Working on a dance for the competition," Soonyoung responded as he turned off his phone and took a bite from his boyfriend's food. "Who's all performing?" Minghao asked as he looked at them. "All of us except for Seungkwan, he's one of the judges," Jun said before smacking Soonyoung's hand away from his food.

Soon enough they all sat around and talked about random things.

Wonwoo groaned as laid on the floor of the dance room that Soonyoung had managed to get for them. "The dance isn't that hard." Jihoon said as he pushed his best friend around. "It's too much." The taller mumbled as he looked at Jun and Soonyoung who were going over the dance again.

"When's the last you danced?" The shorter asked sitting beside Wonwoo as he watched his boyfriend and friend fool around. "Uh..." Jihoon snorted as he softly shook his head, "What's going to happen between you and Mingyu?" He asked suddenly as he looked at his best friend who was now sitting up.

"I dunno, he wants to take me out somewhere and sorta confessed me when I was at the hospital." Jihoon's eyes widen as he heard the news that his best friend had someone confess to him. "Did you tell him, that you like him back?" He asked, watching as the taller shook his head. "I know that I like him, but I'm not very confident about myself." Jihoon rolled his eyes, as he then got up and pulled his best friend up.

"Soonie, Wonwoo and I are going to get snacks and drinks." He said to his boyfriend who nodded as he was helping Jun on certain moves. As the two boys left the room, Jihoon stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Are you scared that Mingyu might be playing you?" He asked the taller who just gently nodded, walking towards the convenience store.

The shorter sighed, entering the store to find snacks for all of them. "He's not playing you, he really likes Won...hell I would even say he loves you." Wonwoo blushed as he grabbed a couple of chips before getting drinks. "He protects you from Baek and Jisuk more than anyone else." Jihoon explained, grabbing a cola as he wanted to drink that.

"Plus, Jeonghan and Seungcheol really like him." Wonwoo chuckled as he nodded. As they walked up to the counter and cashier, he pulled out his wallet. "Is this all?" The cashier asked making both boys nod, before feeling uncomfortable as the dude in front of them stared at them up and down.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, before grabbing the stuff and leaving with Wonwoo. "Fucking creep." He muttered before looking back at the taller who seemed disturbed. "You know, if you tell Mingyu your feelings towards him, you two can be boyfriends." Wonwoo blushed a little before shaking his head.

"What if he changed his mind?" Jihoon stopped in his tracks and stared at his best friend in disbelief. "You're telling me, this dude who had a crush on you since middle school, might change his mind?" He asked before slapping the taller on the arm. "You idiot, this dude won't stop liking you." Jihoon stated before entering the practice room.

When they entered, Wonwoo saw Soonyoung and Jun on the floor. "We finally finished, but I also called for some of my dance mates to help us with choreography." The two boys nodded as they sat beside the other two, well Jihoon sat on his boyfriend's lap.

"What did you two buy?" Jun asked, grabbing the bag away from Wonwoo who just pouted as was grabbing the chips. "Drinks and chips." Jihoon responded grabbing his cola and giving his boyfriend his drink. "When is the competition?" Wonwoo asked, taking his phone out and sighing a little.

"The day we get out of school before break, so like Friday at seven." Soonyoung answered as he held Jihoon while eating chips.

Gyu

Me
Hey
The competition is on the sixteenth and I was wondering if you would come and watch-

Gyu
Of course I would
Maybe I can take you out for dinner
you're allergic to seafood right?

Me
Yeah
anyways thank you
and yes i would to go out on a date with you

Gyu
Hell yeahhh

Wonwoo put his phone down before communicating with Jihoon through his eyes. The shorter smiled as he understood what the taller was trying to tell him. "Did you ever ask out Minghao?" Soonyoung asked Jun who nodded as he took some chips from Wonwoo.

"We're going on a date, next week." Soonyoung nodded as he then looked at Wonwoo who was staring at the mirror. "How many people are gonna be at the competition?" He asked looking at the dancer who shrugged, "Probably a lot, depending if they actually wanna join or skip the show." Soonyoung said, raising his eyebrows, as Jihoon smacked him on the shoulder.

The boys laughed, before deciding to start learning the dance again and getting it perfect.