15

The next day at school, Wonwoo walked into his sixth period class with Mingyu. "Do you need any help with math homework?" He asked as he sat down at his desk. The taller nodded as he groaned, "Can you come over to my house today after school?" Mingyu asked as he looked at the other.

"Sure." Wonwoo responded as he took out his journal from his backpack. "Thanks." Mingyu said as looked at the board waiting for the teacher. Once the teacher came he told them that they had a make up day as he was missing some grades for the class.

Wonwoo then grabbed his phone and texted his group chat with his family in it.

The Loser club

Nonu: who tf changed my nickname again-

Coups: Hannie

Angel: DONT EXPOSE ME

Nonu: Whatever

Nonu: I'm going with Mingyu after school to tutor him

Coups: What-

Min: Dammit

Nonu: He asked me-

Min: Oh-

Min: OH

Nonu: what

Min: Nothinnnnnnn

Hannie: Weirdo

Hannie: Just make sure you get home before 10pm

Hannie: You have school tomorrow

Nonu: Okay

As Wonwoo put his phone away, he noticed Mingyu looking at him once in a while. "What?" He asked making the taller shake his head as he turned to fully look at him. "You look like Seokmin from the side profile but when I look at you fully...you look better than him." Wonwoo laughed a little before turning to Mingyu.

"That's what most people say especially when I take off my glasses." Mingyu nodded before smiling a little.

When school had finished up, Wonwoo went with Mingyu to his car. "Yo Mingyu are you going to play basketball with us?" Baek asked coming up to them and gave a slight smirk to Wonwoo who just looked away. "No, and stay away from Wonwoo." Mingyu told him before getting in the car with the other.

Once Mingyu started driving, Wonwoo let out the breath he was holding. "You good?" Mingyu asked glancing at the other before focusing on the road. "Yeah, just wished that Baek would leave me alone." He mumbled playing the end of his sleeves. "I promise you that I'll make sure he does." Mingyu said smiling a little.

Wonwoo smiled before seeing Mingyu pull up to a house that was a little bigger than his. "Damn." He muttered before walking up to the porch with the taller male. Once Mingyu opened the door he let Wonwoo go in first before going behind him. "Mom I'm home." He called out taking off his shoes along with Wonwoo.

Mrs Kim came out the kitchen and smiled lightly, "Who's this?" She asked and looked at Wonwoo more carefully. "This is Seokmin's twin." Mingyu introduced making his mother nod. "Thank you for helping my son." Wonwoo smiled a little before bowing.

"It's no problem." He said before feeling Mingyu's hand on his back. "We'll be going up to my room." Mingyu said before pushing Wonwoo a little to the stairs and going up to his room. Once they had entered the room Wonwoo looked around. "Your room is simple." He said looking at the taller.

The taller shrugged as he smiled, "I've heard from Seokmin that you have three computers." Wonwoo nodded as he set his bag next to Mingyu's. "I do, though it's used either for gaming or for the shit we have to do for the school." Mingyu chuckled before pulling up a chair for Wonwoo.