17

Say the name...

Jeonghan groaned as he had gotten up early in the morning to start helping out his grandmother with breakfast. "Ah shit." He mumbled stumbling off the bed, "You alright?" Seungcheol asked him in a groggy voice as he woke up to the sound of Jeonghan moving around. "Yeah." The younger said before kissing his fiancé's cheek and leaving the room.

As he left the room, Jeonghan noticed his grandmother was already making food with one of the twins. "I told her, I would burn the food," Wonwoo said making his older brother laugh. "Halmeoni, you know Wonwoo can't cook," Jeonghan told her before suddenly running to the bathroom.

Wonwoo looked at his brother, before looking at his grandmother. "Go check on him." She told him while making the food. As he left the kitchen, Wonwoo went to the bathroom and saw his older brother hunching over the toilet. "Do you want any medicine or anything?" Jeonghan shook his head as he flushed the toilet and told Wonwoo to close the door.

"I am not sick, just pregnant." Wonwoo nodded before looking back at Jeonghan in shock. "What?!" Jeonghan smiled before pulling out a pregnancy test that he surprisingly managed to hide. "I am going to surprise Halmeoni before she goes back to her home today." The younger nodded before smiling a little. "I'm glad you're letting Cheollie be in our lives." The older said to his brother.

"He's proven, that he is the best for you." Jeonghan chuckled before leaving the restroom with Wonwoo. "Everything alright?" Mrs. Jeon asked her oldest grandson who nodded and smiled. "I'm alright." Mrs. Jeon nodded before putting the food onto different plates for the boys.

"Go wake up Seokmin and your friends," Jeonghan told the younger who stuck out his tongue and left to go upstairs. He first went into his room only to find them already awake, "Foods ready downstairs." They nodded before getting up and going downstairs. He then went to his brother's room and sighed as he only saw Vernon awake.

Vernon chuckled when he saw Wonwoo take his pillow and started smacking Seokmin. "Wake up you stupid shit." Seokmin groaned as he opened his eyes and glared at his brother, "Halmeoni leaves today and the food is ready." The younger twin nodded, getting up and leaving the room with Vernon.

"How are you still asleep?" Wonwoo asked a sleeping Mingyu before getting on his knees to wake up the taller since he was sleeping on the floor. But before he could even wake him up, Mingyu grabbed the shorter by the waist making him yelp. "I am not asleep." The taller smiled before chuckling at a pouting Wonwoo.

The taller then sat up with the shorter on his lap, "Let me go, I have to wake up Jun and Soonyoung which I need to get my payback on Soon." Mingyu chuckled as he let go of the shorter who got up and left immediately to go downstairs again.

Once he did, Wonwoo opened the door to find the two doofuses still asleep so he immediately entered and shut the door. He then went over to Soonyoung before yelling in his ear. "WAKE UP!" The tiger-obsessed boy jumped looked around and saw Wonwoo. "Dang it." He mumbled before jokingly tackling the taller.

Jun had woken up to the sound and threw a pillow at them. "Let's go eat but first...Soonyoung get the fuck off of me." Soonyoung laughed and left the room. Then both Jun and Wonwoo left the room meeting up with the other boys. "I've never heard you yell out loudly." Mrs. Jeon said to her grandson who smiled. "Soonyoung did it to me last time, so I was getting my payback." The elderly woman laughed.

"Are you alright, Jeonghannie?" She asked once she stopped laughing and saw her oldest grandson. "I'm fine." He smiled before going to his room and waking up his fiancé and son. "Eat up boys, especially you Soonyoung." The boy groaned as his friends and boyfriend laughed at him for last night.

As time was passing by, the others had left and the family of five (usually six but Jun decided to stay home) were at the bus station. Wonwoo looked at his brother since both were outside. "Why do you look like you're going to cry?" He asked his twin who slapped him. "Shut up," Seokmin said as he sighed a little. Mrs. Jeon chuckled when she looked at the twins and hugged them one last time as she was going home. "Make sure you eat, Wonwoo." She told the taller twin who nodded and hugged her back.

"Halmeoni, Hannie has a surprise for you," Wonwoo told his grandmother who looked at her oldest in confusion. "What's the surprise?" She asked placing her hands on her waist. "Halmeoni, I am pregnant with Seungcheol's child," Jeonghan told her, making the elderly be in shock for a second.

Seokmin was shocked before looking at his brother. "What the fuck..." He mumbled making Seungcheol chuckle as he heard the words come out of the younger's mouth. "Really?!" Mrs. Jeon asked her grandson who nodded. She gave her family one last hug especially to Jeonghan before leaving onto the bus.

"We should get going," Seungcheol told the others who nodded before getting in the car and drove back to their home. "Dada!" Chan called out making his father hum. "I-I wan' n-nuggets!" Seungcheol chuckled looking in the rearview mirror and seeing Chan with Wonwoo's phone. "Ask Appa." Chan giggled before looking at Jeonghan who smiled at him.

"We'll get nuggets for lunch later okay?" Chan nodded before going back and watching the video Wonwoo played. "So what's your relationship with Mingyu?" Seokmin asked all of sudden making Wonwoo look over him. "What?" He asked getting confused as he wondered why he was being interrogated by his twin.

Seokmin chuckled before smiling a little. "I saw him kissing you at the party." Seungcheol snickered a little before being smacked by his fiancé. "Shut up," Wonwoo mumbled blushing as he looked out the window. "I don't know what relationship we have right now." Seokmin nodded before accidentally dropping something.

Jeonghan who was looking back at them looked at what his younger brother dropped. "Seok..." He said looking at the object. "Why do you have a vape?" He asked making his fiancé look at the rearview mirror and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I uhm..." Seokmin said before sighing. "Did you know anything about this?" Jeonghan asked Wonwoo who immediately shook his head.

"I'm sorry..." Seokmin said as he looked at the window. "Give me the vape," Jeonghan told him, which he did hand it over. "Seokmin, I am trying very hard to make sure the both of you don't stuff like this, or I'll lose custody over you." The younger nodded before smiling lightly. "Jisoo knew about it, he told me to stop before things could get worse." Jeonghan sighed before looking at his brother.

"Before you get angry at him, I begged him not to tell you." Jeonghan sighed again before nodding but was still mad. Once they arrived home, Seungcheol took Chan from Wonwoo and made sure that Jeonghan wouldn't get stressed out. "Why did you start vaping?" Wonwoo asked his twin as he entered the house. "I was stressed, I got tired of being the so-called prince of the school while my twin brother gets treated differently." Wonwoo shook his head before looking at Seokmin.

The taller of the two smiled lightly. "I get that I get mad when I'm called your twin instead of my name, but I don't care anymore." He the other as he played with his sweater paws. "I know that I'll be treated differently because I am different. I know I'll be the nerdy kid in school because I am not like you or Mingyu or like Jun," Wonwoo told said as both Seungcheol and Jeonghan were standing there with Jun.

"One thing for sure is that you vaping over is something you shouldn't worry about." He said before walking upstairs to his room. The day had lasted weirdly for the family.