10

When the twins and Jun had gotten home, Jeonghan looked at them. "People say anything?" He asked concerned about Wonwoo.

"Can I stay home tomorrow?" Jeonghan raised a brow as he was confused. "People have been talking about the picture Jungkook posted." Jun explained as he set his bag on the floor and started playing with Chan.

Jeonghan sighed, "What did they say?" He asked getting up from the couch. "Said I looked sexy and then guys started making hand gestures to me." Wonwoo told him before going to the kitchen.

"Not only to him, but also to Jihoon." Seokmin told him already pissed off. "So, people are now talking to you because of that picture?" Wonwoo nodded as he came out the kitchen with a juice box. Jeonghan sighed, "Wonwoo I can't really let you skip schoool." He said making Wonwoo groan.

"Look, for now just ignore them okay? I already have enough on my plate because dad is trying to gain custody over you two." Both twins looked at their elder brother as they were confused. "Wait why?" Seokmin asked as he confused on why their dad is even trying to do this.

Jeonghan sighed as he sat back down on the couch, "After Thursday's fiasco about Wonwoo wearing a crop top. Dad is trying to gain custody because according to him I'm turning you guys into gays." Wonwoo snorted as he heard that.

"Bullshit." He mumbled before going upstairs to his room. "What will happen to Jun though?" Seokmin asked, "He'll stay with me, dad just wants you two." Jun sighed as he heard those words.

Jeonghan groaned a little before grabbing his laptop from the table. "Appa!" Chan waddled to him and padded his small hands onto Jeonghan's legs. "Hm?" Jeonghan said as he moved his laptop and picked up Chan on his lap.

"I wan' daddy." Jeonghan giggled a little, "He's at work Channie." Chan pouted but cuddled into Jeonghan's side. As that was happening, Seokmin was remembering the words that Jisoo had said to him back in Thursday.

"Jisoo wasn't wrong when he said you and Seungcheol would make great parents." Seokmin to his brother who looked up and raised a brow. "He said what?" Jeonghan asked as a tint of red was spread across his face.

Seokmin laughed a little, "You heard me." Jeonghan blushed even more before playing with Chan who had an interest with his hands.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo was in his room playing on his laptop instead of doing the homework he was suppose to do. "Fuck!" He mumbled as got killed in the game he was playing.

As he tried to play his game, he couldn't help but think about what people said. "One simple outfit and everyone compliments you." Wonwoo mumbled getting killed in his game again.

Wonwoo paused the game and then grabbed his phone before going onto instagram and to his cousins account. He stared at the picture a little, but slightly blushed as he remembered that Mingyu held him by the waist for the picture.

He then went to the comments and looked to see what people had said. Most people had asked if that was him or started saying some weird things that made Wonwoo get off the app.

"What are you up to?" Seungcheol asked entering his room, "When did you come home?" Wonwoo asked looking up at the older male. "A few minutes ago." He responded.

"Oh...well I'm just playing games." He said showing the laptop. "Oh that game." Seungcheol said and went to sit down on his bed.

"You've played this game?" Wonwoo asked sitting up and making enough room. "Yeah, until Hannie told me to stop because I have work early in the morning." Wonwoo shook his head as he tried not to laugh.

The older noticed and smiled. "Anyways I just wanted to check up on you and how everything is." Wonwoo groaned as he didn't want to remember his day in school.

"It was shit." Seungcheol chuckled before taking the laptop away from Wonwoo, "Scale of one to ten." Wonwoo thought about for a second. "Ten." He answered before looking at his future brother-in-law.

"People made you uncomfortable again?" Wonwoo nodded before showing Seungcheol the picture he looked at earlier. "Assholes started talking about my body portions and then told me in school how hot or sexy I looked." Wonwoo ranted to the older.

Seungcheol sighed as he read some of the comments. Before he could even say a word, Wonwoo noticed something in Seungcheol's pocket. "What's in your pocket?" Wonwoo asked making the other smile.

As the older pulled a small box out of his pocket, Wonwoo noticed what it was. "You're going to propose?" Seungcheol nodded, "Next week is our anniversary and I'm really hoping this will go well." Wonwoo smiled a little.

"As of right now, I don't know where to hide this." Wonwoo took the small box and placed it inside his nightstand drawer, "Hyung can't look in here because I don't allow him to and plus he respects my personal space." Seungcheol nodded before chuckling.

Soon Seungcheol left the room, and Wonwoo was now doing the homework that was needed to be done. "Yah! Wonwoo get your ass down here for dinner." Jeonghan called out before being smacked about cursing in front of Chan.

When Wonwoo came downstairs, he saw Jun watching the tv. "What are you watching?" Wonwoo asked sitting beside one of his best friends. "In all honesty...I have no clue." Jun responded before turning off the tv.

Both boys got up and went to the dining room, "I forgot to mention this, but umm..." Jeonghan smiled sheepishly, "I got fired from my job." He told them making all of them all stopped what they were doing. "Why?" Seungcheol asked putting the plates on the table before going up to his boyfriend.

"Well I was telling him that I'll be needing a few days for the stupid court custody shit, and then he wouldn't let me have them off..." Jeonghan huffed a little, "He then said I shouldn't be having custody over those two since I'm only twenty."

The twins looked at Jeonghan, "You got fired because of something important?" Seokmin asked confused about the situation. "Yep, and now I'll probably lose custody over y'all because of how they ask about financial status." Jeonghan told them before placing the cups down.

"Well I mean you have Cheol with you." Wonwoo said making Jeonghan chuckle. "I may have him but I also should at least have a job for evidence." He said as they all sat down.

Wonwoo shrugged before grabbing a pair of chopsticks. "Anyways, I'll probably be with Jisoo at the school for a little bit until I can get something sorted out." Jeonghan looked at the twins before feeding Chan some of the food.

The twins looked at each other before looking at Jun then at Jeonghan. While they did that Seungcheol chuckled before giving Chan his sippy cup. "If you do that then don't look for us." Seokmin said making the older laugh.

As they finished dinner, Jun was cleaning up the plates while Wonwoo helped putting them away. "Do you think Seokmin will allow me to ask out Minghao?" Wonwoo stopped doing what he was doing and looked at Jun.

"You want to ask him out?" Wonwoo asked putting away the cup he had after drying it. "Well yeah, I've kinda have been crushing on him since junior year." Wonwoo sighed before nodding.

"I don't think he will care, but after this I'll probably lose my five dollars." Jun raised a brow while finishing up with washing dishes. "Me and Seungkwan made a bet about who will confess first to their crush."

"He picked you and I picked Jihoon...I forget how much of a coward he is with his feelings." Jun laughed as he heard those words. "He doesn't express them often." Wonwoo groaned before looking back at Jun.

When they finished up both boys had went back to the living room. "I just want christmas break to be here already." Jun groaned as he grabbed his bag to do his homework. "Same, but mostly to play games." Jun laughed before both boys heard the doorbell ring.

Seokmin got the door, and entered was his friends of course. "It's seven, and they're here?" Jun asked Wonwoo who just shrugged and turned on the tv to watch netflix.

"He gets bored so..." Jun nodded before continuing to do his homework that was due tomorrow. As they did their own thing, Seokmin had noticed how Mingyu glanced over at Wonwoo a few times.

Seokmin sighed before telling them to come up his room to just hang out for now.