13

Tigger warning: Mentions of sexual harassment, violence, blackmail, and mental health.
__________________________________

The 5 lonely bitches

Won: Slight problem

Jun: ?

Won: They moved Seokmin's competition to today-

Jun: Oh-

Hoshi: OH-

Hoshi: YOULL BE FINE

Hoshi: ITS COMBINED WITH OUR COMPETITION-

Hoshi: THOUGH WE'LL BE GETTING DIFFERENT AWARDS SINCE HES SINGING AND WE'RE DANCING

Won: Okay then-

Won: That's good

Woozi: I'll probably a little late-

Woozi: What time do you guys start dancing?

Hoshi: Competition starts at 5

Hoshi: But we're second to last-

Hoshi: Seokmin sings before us

Woozi: K

Kwan: I'll be there just not on time because my sisters need me to help them with their makeup

Jun: Pfft

Wonwoo put his phone down as he started thinking about what Mingyu has told him. He didn't know if he could bring himself to bring up the memories of those years again. "You good?" Seungcheol asked his brother in law. The younger looked up and shrugged as hugged his knees up to his chest.

"Won, is something bothering you?" Seungcheol worriedly asked and sat on his bed. Wonwoo bit his lip as he nodded a little, "Remember back in high school when Jeonghan had forced me and Seokmin to go to a party with him because it was senior year for him and me and Seokmin were only sophomores." Seungcheol nodded as he remembered those parties he went with his fiancé and best friend.

Wonwoo took a deep breath, "There was this one dude who has been liking me since eighth grade, but I've been rejecting him for a whole year along with my first year in high school, which also traumatized me as he trapped me in the restroom." Seungcheol continued to listen as he placed a hand on Wonwoo's arm.

"But that party was the one reason why everyone started making fun of me the next day." Wonwoo then took another deep breath, "But during that party, he dragged me to the restroom and started..." Wonwoo hitched his breath as he didn't want to remember the memories.

Seungcheol had noticed this and pulled Wonwoo into a hug where he started crying, "Hey you don't have to finish explaining, I think I know what you're about to say." He rubbed Wonwoo's back and sighed.

"Won, you know you have to tell Jeonghan." Wonwoo immediately stiffened as he shook his head and feeling his anxiety coming through, "You don't want to relive the memories?" Wonwoo nodded as he tried to calm down.

The elder sighed as he took out his phone, "Do you want me to tell Jeonghan or do you want to tell him?" Wonwoo shook his head as he pulled himself away from Seungcheol. "I don't want to relive those memories again." Seungcheol nodded before receiving a message from Jeonghan.

"Hannie is home." Wonwoo nodded before rubbing his eyes and just laid down. Seungcheol sighed a little before going downstairs and helping his fiancé with his grandmother's stuff. Mrs Jeon smiled as she looked at the couple.

"I need to talk to you about something serious." Seungcheol said to Jeonghan who was confused but nodded as he walked inside after his grandmother.

Jeonghan noticed how quiet it sounded despite Chan making a squeal sound as he played with his toys. "Where's Wonwoo?" Jeonghan turned to face his fiancé with a questioning look. "In his room just taking a nap." Seungcheol told him.