14

Mingyu sighed as he was waiting for Seokmin to get out the house with Vernon. Once they both came out, they immediately entered the car. "Sorry about that." Vernon said as he sat in the front seat. The taller jokingly rolled his eyes before starting to drive to Minghao's house. "We should go out to eat before the competition." Vernon told them before pulling out his phone.

"Yeah!" Seokmin agreed making Mingyu nod before pulling up at Minghao's house. As the Chinese boy came out his house, he walked to the car and entered. "We have four hours before the competition..." Minghao said as he put his seatbelt on.

Mingyu shrugged, "We're going out to eat." He said before driving again and going to their favorite restaurant. "Who's paying?" Minghao asked making the other two boys point at Mingyu. "I don't got my wallet." Seokmin said making the Chinese boy giggle a little.

"I don't have have enough money." Vernon smiled before putting his phone away. "Fuck you guys." Mingyu mumbled as he pulled up to the restaurant and a parking space.

When they all got out, the four boys entered the restaurant and noticed five familiar boys. "Isn't that your brother?" Minghao asked Seokmin who nodded before going up to the table and smacking Wonwoo on the head. "Ass shit." Wonwoo mumbled once he turned around and looked at Seokmin. "Can we join you guys?" Seokmin asked pretending like he didn't smack his brother on the head.

The others shrugged, "We don't mind." Jun told them while scooting over to let them sit. "Thanks." Seokmin said pushing Minghao to sit to next to Jun. The boy rolled his eyes before blushing a little as Jun held his hand a little.

Meanwhile Seokmin sat the end of the table since he had to pull up a chair. "I'm hoping I'm winning the singing part of the competition." He said as the waiter left taking their order. "We're all hoping you do and also hoping that those two win the dancing part." Wonwoo told him as he looked at his phone.

"I think we got this." Soonyoung said with an arm wrapped around Jihoon's shoulders. The others agreed and started eating their food once it had came.

It was now 5pm and the six boys had started picking spots near the stage to get a good view of the performances. As they sat, Wonwoo saved three seats: one for his brother, his brother in law, and grandmother. "Damn it's packed." Mingyu mumbled as he was forced to sit next to Wonwoo by his friends and Wonwoo's friends.

"Yeah, let's just hope Hannie gets here quickly." Mingyu chuckled before noticing how anxious the shorter was looking. "Hey nothing is going to happen, me and the others are here." He said taking the others hand making the boy take a deep breath and calm down.

Soon Jeonghan had arrived with the others and smiled as he saw Mingyu holding his little brothers hand. "So when do they perform?" Jeonghan asked Wonwoo as he sat next to him. "Apparently they're second to last, but Min is before the two idiots." Jeonghan chuckled as he held Chan in his arms.

"Appa." Chan mumbled making Jeonghan look at him, "I wan' Hoonie!" He said making people around coo as Chan giggled when he was transferred to Jihoon who held him. After a few minutes the competition was starting making everyone pay attention.

"Damn, they weren't kidding when they said they have competition." Mingyu mumbled as Wonwoo agreed with him. As they continued to watch the performances, someone tapped on Wonwoo's back making him turn back, but as he did he regretted it. "Sup." Baek said making Wonwoo ignore him and look back at the performances.

As he did he felt Baek play with his hair, Wonwoo moved his head making Jeonghan look slightly and notice that Baek messing with his brother. "Stop." Mingyu told Baek who scoffed and stopped messing with the boy. Wonwoo thanked Mingyu before looking back at the performance.