16

It was Friday afternoon and Wonwoo was staring at his closet for at least thirty minutes. "Let me guess, you can't choose anything?" Jeonghan asked standing near the door. "Nope." Wonwoo responded as he continued to stare into his closest.

The elder chuckled before going back downstairs to open the front door since someone kept ringing their doorbell. When he opened it, he saw Soonyoung smiling sheepishly. "Little shit." Jeonghan mumbled as he let him in along with Seungkwan and Jihoon. "I told him not to do it." The shortest said as he walked in.

"Jun is getting ready and so is Wonwoo." Jeonghan told them before seeing Jihoon immediately run upstairs with Seungkwan. "They're going to be annoying." Soonyoung told the elder before bowing at Mrs Jeon who smiled.

Soon enough, Jun came out his room with a white button up shirt and ripped jeans. "Nice outfit." Soonyoung said as he looked at his outfit. "Thanks." Jun smiled before sitting on the coach and picking up Chan from the ground.

Meanwhile, when Jihoon entered Wonwoo's room he noticed the taller laying on his bed. "Can't find anything?" He asked, laughing quietly as he saw his best friend shake his head. "I'll just wait for Minghao." Wonwoo mumbled before looking at his two friends.

"I'm going to pretend you mentioned me too." Seungkwan said making the two boys laugh. "Is that what you two are wearing?" The taller asked as he looked at their clothes. Jihoon shook his head as he pointed at Seungkwan's bag, "We have our clothes in there, though I won't be trying hard." Jihoon said making Wonwoo chuckled before nodding.

Soon enough a small knock was heard at the door. They looked and noticed Minghao standing there. "I'm fully here and ready to help." He said making the three boys nod. As he walked in, he closed the door and grabbed Seungkwan's bag. "I'm going to see what you guys are going to wear." The two shrugged as they sat on Wonwoo's bed with him.

"You guys don't want to try do you?" Minghao asked making them nod. "Seems accurate." They laughed before taking their clothes and changing into them. Jihoon was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans along with a blue flannel that was a little bigger on him, making him look more cuter. Meanwhile Seungkwan wore white shirt and blue jeans and also a flannel with a blue and white pattern. He also wore some glasses a style to match his clothes.

Minghao then looked at Wonwoo who stared at his closet. "Need help?" The taller nodded before letting the Chinese male enter his closet. As he was looking, Wonwoo looked at his two friends who had been on his computer searching up videos to watch for the time being. "I found a leather jacket and black pants." Minghao said as he came out of the closet with clothes in hand.

"Find a white shirt and wear these combat boots with it." He told the taller who just nodded and took the clothes. Once he changed in his closet he came out and looked at his friends. "Hell yeah!" Jihoon said while smiling as he looked at his best friend. "Woah, you look good." Seungkwan said as he turned around.

Meanwhile Seokmin came downstairs to see his two friends along with Soonyoung and Jun. "Nice outfit." He said to Mingyu who smiled. The taller was wearing a tank top with a jacket that palm trees as designs along with pants that had a long zipper on each leg. Seokmin then looked at Vernon who was wearing a white shirt and black pants.

On the other hand Seokmin was wearing black pants with a purple button shirt that has a v-neck. "Are they ready?" Soonyoung asked them as he got up from the couch. "Damn, you trying to impress your boyfriend who probably isn't even trying at the moment." Mingyu teased making Soonyoung laugh.

The tiger obsessed boy, was wearing black jeans with a button up shirt that had words that said 'FTST.' "Probably, but who's here to stop me?" Soonyoung asked smiling as he sat back down and went on his phone. As the boys were doing their thing, Minghao had came down and smiled. the Chinese male was wearing black jeans like everyone else and also a button up shirt that had the words 'Vetements.'

"I shall present to you, Wonwoo." Minghao jokingly bowed before jumping over the couch. Wonwoo came down the stairs and smiled awkwardly. "Damn." Jeonghan said coming out of the kitchen with his grandmother. "Look great Wonton." Mrs Jeon said while picking up Chan who giggled.

"Thanks." The boy awkwardly said before looking at his friends. "Let's get going." Seokmin told them, which that all agreed and got up before leaving. "Wonwoo you know the deal." Jeonghan called out making the younger nod and leave the house with the rest.

"Ji, you really didn't try did you?" Seokmin asked making the shorter nod as he got into Seungkwan's car. "Have no point of trying." Jihoon smiled before flipping off Seungkwan who just stuck out his tongue. "Wonwoo you drive cause I wanna kill Ji." The Jeju boy said tossing the keys to Wonwoo.

The others laughed before getting into the car. "Let's go." Wonwoo pushed Seungkwan into the car before getting into the drivers seat. "Kill Ji later." The other sighed before nodding.

When they all got to the house, Wonwoo sighed as he started to regret being here. "Don't trust anyone who hands you a drink unless it us." Seokmin warned them as he entered the house. "Will we regret this? Probably." Jihoon said as he made his friends laugh.

Once all nine boys entered the house, Seokmin and Mingyu were pulled away by the basketball team while Hansol and Minghao dragged the rest to a more slightly quieter place. "Yo Vernon!" Someone called out giving Hansol a high five. "Hey, Hyungsik." The boy greeted back as he smiled lightly.

"Oh, Seungkwan correct?" Hyungsik asked the slightly chubby cheek boy. "Umm...yeah..." Seungkwan nodded in confusion as he looked at his friends. "It's great that you're here." The others started getting confused before Jihoon realized why the guy had started saying that.

"Anyways, I'll see you guys around." Hyungsik then had left the group of boys before walking back to his friends. "That guy likes you." Jihoon blurted out making Seungkwan sigh before nodding. "I've never even seen him." Hansol chuckled as he heard those words. "He's in at least in three of your classes." He said making the other roll his eyes.

Soon enough Mingyu and Seokmin came up to the group. "Stay away from the basketball team." The taller told everyone as they all looked and noticed how drunk they seem. "God damn, kids being drunk off kool aid juice." Jihoon said making the boys bust out laughing.

An hour had passed by and so far all of the boys had spread around talking to others or just dancing (mostly Soonyoung). Wonwoo on the other hand stayed with Mingyu near the kitchen. "Tired?" The taller asked wrapping an arm around the shorter's waist. "Sorta, but Baek keeps looking at me and I don't like that." Mingyu looked back and noticed the other looking.

"Hm, should I kiss you for him to look away?" Wonwoo blushed as shook his head. "Min might think you're drunk." Mingyu laughed before pulling the other closer to him. "Hmm, I don't think he minds." He mumbled before capturing the others lips into a kiss.

When they had backed away, Wonwoo blushed furiously and hid his face in Mingyu's neck. "Damn Kim!" A guy said coming up to them. "What do you want Jisuk?" The taller asked as his mood changed making Wonwoo look over and see who it was. "Nothing, just Baek wanted to see this hottie." Wonwoo got uncomfortable and rolled his eyes.

"Fuck off." Wonwoo said before feeling Mingyu shake his head. "Leave us alone and tell Baek if he bothers us one more time then I'm kicking him off the team." Jisuk sighed and nodded before walking off to Baek. The shorter than looked at Mingyu before smiling.

"Thank you." Mingyu chuckled and smiled. "Do you want to go home?" Wonwoo nodded before seeing his friends coming up to him. "Someone made Soonyoung drink." Wonwoo sighed before helping Jihoon drag the dancer to the car.

The night had ended with Jeonghan scolding everyone about drinking before going to bed and letting everyone stay the night.

~Tbc~