4

Three months had gone by and so far people stopped about Wonwoo. It was the weekend meaning they either had plans or had to help Jeonghan clean the house.

"This sucks ass." Wonwoo mumbled as he and Jun ended up having to help Jeonghan "What sucks?" Jeonghan asked as he looked at Wonwoo.

"Dad sent me a message, saying we should visit halmeoni for thanksgiving." Jeonghan sighed, as he shook his head.

"If you want we can go and visit, I'm letting you and Min choose."

Jun looked at Jeonghan "Do I have to be part of it?" Jeonghan laughed and nodded "Of course you do."

After cleaning up the house, Seokmin had gotten back, and brought Minghao with him "He's staying for dinner hyung." Jeonghan nodded, and sat on the couch.

Jun was sitting on the ground with his phone "Soonyoung is asking me to make him food." Wonwoo looked, and laughed a little.

"You should've never made him any last time." Jun nodded in agreement before getting up and noticing Minghao "Oh uh hi." Jun smiled then left to go to the kitchen.

Minghao had blushed a little, but made sure to not get noticed "How old is Chan?" Minghao asked Seokmin "Two."

As they talked Chan giggled as he waddled to Jeonghan "A-Appa!" He giggled as Jeonghan picked him up "Still can't get him to say my nickname."

Wonwoo looked at his brother "Are you making or ordering food?" He asked, as he sat up from the couch.

"I'm too lazy, so I'm ordering."

His eyes then traveled to his twin "Dad contacted me." He said to Seokmin who raised a brow "About?"

"He said we should visit halmeoni for thanksgiving." Seokmin nodded, before looking back at his brother "Are we going?" He asked as sat on the couch with Minghao.

"Han said to choose, and honestly I don't care." Wonwoo told him, as he faced back to the tv and watched a random show.

"I mean I'm down, plus it's for halmeoni." Wonwoo nodded, and saw Chan crawling to him "Nonu!" Chan giggled as Wonwoo picked him up.

Jeonghan nodded, and looked over at Jun who was trying to find something "Jeonghan do you know where the snacks went?" Jun asked as Jeonghan laughed.

"We ran out, so Cheol is getting them." Jun sighed but nodded, and walked over to the couch "Seungcheol lives here more than his own home." Jeonghan shook his head.

Wonwoo noticed that his brother was hesitating "He's moving in, isn't he?" Jeonghan nodded, and smiled "Anyways I'll go order food now, keep an eye on Chan."

As Jeonghan went to the kitchen, Wonwoo looked at Minghao "You know you can sit, you don't have to be awkward, unlike me." Minghao chuckled a little before sitting down.

"I'll be back, I'm taking Jun with me to go buy something, so Wonwoo please keep Minghao company."

Seokmin then left with Jun to go to the store "You like Jun." Minghao blushed deeply "Don't worry I don't mind, just know he's oblivious and a big flirt."

It was a little silent before Minghao faced Wonwoo "Hey, your friend Soonyoung is part of a dance team right?" Wonwoo nodded holding Chan as he kept jumping and clapping.

"Is he looking for any new dancers?" Wonwoo thought about it "Yeah, he is." He answered before moving his head as Chan tried to grab his glasses.

"Okay, I just want to make sure, because I want to join." Wonwoo nodded again, and sat up with Chan fully on his lap.