7

As everyone cleaned up the dinner table, Mrs Jeon looked at the boys "I think I have a couple of inflable beds in the garage." She said as she got up.

"How many?" Jeonghan asked as he looked at the twins who were washing the plates "About four I think." She said and went to the garage to check.

As she checked, Wonwoo looked at Seokmin who was drying the plates "What?" He asked as he finished up "Your breath stinks." Wonwoo said as he walked away.

"Yah!" Seokmin yelled laughing "You're welcome!" Wonwoo said and sat on the couch waiting for who is sleeping in what room.

Mrs Jeon then came back and looked at the boys "Hm I have four beds, so one can fit in Wonwoo's room, two in Seokmin's and one in yours." Mrs Jeon said to Jeonghan who just nodded.

Jeonghan then looked at his brothers "Minghao you'll stay with Wonwoo, while Jun and Soonyoung go with Seokmin." He told them and then smiled.

"Vernon and Mingyu, you two will be with Seokmin, while the two who I didn't call will be with Wonwoo."

Seungcheol helped with the beds and took them into each room "I'm glad you found him!" Mrs Jeon said as she then looked at Chan who was giggling.

"I have the baby room still up there." Jeonghan raised a brow "Your cousins bring their kids a lot when they visit me." She said as she watched Chan throw his stuffed animal at Vernon.

The boys laughed as Vernon was just attacked by a two year old "Nonu!" Chan giggled and ran to him. Wonwoo smiled and picked up Chan.

"Where is Jisoo sleeping?" Seungkwan asked as he looked Jeonghan "My room, along with Cheol." Mrs Jeon looked at Jeonghan "No funny business."

Jeonghan looked at her quickly "Stop with the dirty jokes." Jeonghan slightly whined "Never." Mrs Jeon said making everyone laugh.

Soon enough everyone got ready for bed "You can stay up, but don't be loud since Halmeoni and Chan are sleeping." Jeonghan told them as he walked back to his room.

The nine boys looked at each other "Well I guess we can go outside for a bit." Seokmin said and they agreed.

As they went outside they all either sat on the bench or on the ground "I like this place." Minghao said as he looked around, but then noticed a lake.

"Halmeoni never liked the city, so she and Halabeoji moved and made this house." Wonwoo said as he also looked at the lake "Though Halabeoji died two years after the finished making of this house."

"She's a strong halmeoni then." Soonyoung said as he laid his head on Jihoon's lap "Yeah, she is."

All the boys stayed quiet as the relaxing quietness helped everyone think about something "All this quietness is making me fall asleep." Jun yawned as he said that.

"Then go to bed." Wonwoo responded as he looked up from his book "I mean most of us are tired so yeah." Seokmin said and got up.

All the boys except for Mingyu and Wonwoo had gotten up "Don't hog my bed." Wonwoo said to Jihoon who just smiled and ran inside "Little shit."

As the others went inside, Wonwoo looked at Mingyu "Are you not tired?" He asked "No, but can I take pictures of the lake?" Wonwoo nodded and noticed the camera in Mingyu's hand.

Mingyu then got up and walked near the lake. Wonwoo followed as he didn't really have anything to do "It's really nice out here." Mingyu said making Wonwoo agree.

As Mingyu took pictures, he saw Wonwoo shivering a little "Cold?" He asked as he faced the boy "A little." Wonwoo responded as looked back at Mingyu.

The taller chuckled as wrapped his camera around his neck, and took off his jacket. He then offered it to Wonwoo "Here." He said and smiled a little.