20

The next morning had came and Wonwoo was upset that he was missing school, usually he wouldn't be upset but he didn't want to miss anything new. "How are you feeling?" Jeonghan asked as he entered the room with food. "I'm fine, I just really want this stupid iv fluid off." Wonwoo mumbled making his brother chuckle.

"So...Cheollie may or may have not done something stupid but very accurate for you, Seokmin, and Jun." Wonwoo raised a brow as he looked at his older brother in confusion. "He bought you guys a car." The younger was shocked as he tried to grab his phone but it slipped in between his fingers and fell on the floor.

Jeonghan giggled a little as he placed the food on the table and picked up his brothers phone. "Seokmin doesn't have his licenses yet so you'll be having to drive him." Wonwoo groaned as he then looked back at his older brother in confusion. "Then how is he at school?" Jeonghan laughed before smiling gently. "Jun drove him to school." The younger let out a soft 'oh' before nodding.

"So tell me, what's going on between you and Mingyu?" Jeonghan asked as he was taking the food out for the both of them. "I honestly don't know...yesterday, Min said that Gyu was going to ask me out but uhm..." The older raised a brow as he set Wonwoo's food on the little table connected to the bed. "I told him I may be busy with the damn dance competition that Soonyoung wants me and Jihoon to do with him and Jun." Jeonghan nodded as he rolled his eyes jokingly.

Wonwoo sat up on the bed and pushed his laptop before grabbing the food. "So are you two on nickname stage because I'm pretty sure I heard you calling Mingyu, Gyu." The younger blushed before grabbing a pair of chopsticks and ignoring his brother. "Anyways, starting tomorrow you're still staying with me because I have to take this custody shit back to court." Jeonghan huffed making his little brother shake his head.

"Hyung, don't stress...you're fucking pregnant." Wonwoo said making his older brother before throwing a napkin to him. "I know I know." The older mumbled as he also ate his food.

The day had passed and Wonwoo so far threw a pencil at Soonyoung. "Yah!" He laughed before picking up the pencil and placed it on the table. "So what song are we doing for the competition?" Jun asked as he put his phone down after looking for different songs. "I was hoping we could do an original..." Soonyoung smiled before looking at his boyfriend who sighed as he then took Wonwoo's laptop.

"I don't have mine at the moment so I'm gonna log you out." Wonwoo shrugged as he grabbed his water and started drinking it. Once Jihoon logged onto his account on Wonwoo's computer (it isn't the first he has done this), Jihoon had clicked onto a google document and then onto some apps to make music.

"So what idea did you have?" Jihoon asked his boyfriend before smacking Wonwoo's arm as he kept poking the shorter. "Remember those lyrics I randomly wrote in your notebook today?" Soonyoung asked as he pulled out Jihoon's notebook. "Not the so called sexy song." Jun whined softly making Wonwoo confused before taking the notebook from Jihoon.

He looked at the lyrics and sighed as he then took his pencil. "This is the same idea he told me three months ago." Wonwoo told his friends before hearing Jihoon smack his boyfriend. "Should this just be titled "Light a flame?"" Wonwoo asked writing something down in the notebook.

"I guess, but let me see the lyrics properly because sometimes Soonie writes the dumbest shit." Wonwoo laughed before handing the notebook back to the shorter. As Jihoon looked over the lyrics he took the pencil from Wonwoo and erased a couple of things but also added new lyrics into the journal.

Once Jihoon finished, he looked at his friends and boyfriend. "I should be able to do the verse in about a day or two, depends if I get sleep." Wonwoo shook his head before looking at Soonyoung who shrugged, "Just as long as you get sleep and eat something." The shorter nodded before handing the laptop back to the taller and stood up from the floor.

The day had passed by, and Wonwoo was surprised to see Mingyu come in the room with a bag of food. "Hey." The taller smiled before placing the food on the table. "Hi." Wonwoo responded giving a small smile before finishing up with homework. "I bought you food, that I made." Wonwoo nodded as he then moved his homework and patted the spot beside him.

As the taller sat beside him, he chuckled when Wonwoo gave him a peck on the cheek. "I was worried, you didn't respond back to my message and then I contacted Seokmin." Mingyu explained before feeling a hand on his arm. "According to the doctors, I was diagnosed with this thing called vasovagal syncope and then apparently I was also dehydrated..." The shorter said feeling an arm around his waist.

"Won, you do know that I like you right?" Wonwoo smiled a little before nodding and playing with the taller's hair. "I don't want you passing out like this again..." Mingyu said looking at the other in the eyes. "It won't and I promise." Wonwoo reassured before laughing when his sides were being tickled.

After the little tickle war, Mingyu grabbed the food and placed it in front of Wonwoo. "Eat up." He said opening a container of food and handing it to the shorter who was waiting.

The two days had been, and Wonwoo was now going home with Seungcheol. "Can you drop me off at Jihoon's house, we're doing the recording for the original song that Soonyoung wants us to do." Seungcheol nodded before going in the direction of the younger's friend's house.

Once he had made it, Wonwoo grabbed his phone. "Thanks and uh...thank you for being in Jeonghan's life." Wonwoo said before getting out the car and walking up to Jihoon's porch. As the door had opened, Seungcheol drove away with a smile on his face.

When Wonwoo had entered the house, he saw Jun and Soonyoung already there. "Let's get started!" Soonyoung excitedly said as he watched his boyfriend sit back down on the couch and grabbing his laptop. "Okay...so I've managed to work on part of the music and I also distributed the lyrics." Jihoon said handing everyone a sheet of paper of the lyrics.

Wonwoo took the paper and looked at his lyrics. "I'm doing the rap parts?" Jihoon nodded as he then played a sample of the song. "This was me messing around..." He mumbled before feeling his boyfriend wrap an arm around him.

"Damn, these lyrics are nice." Jun said reading over the lyrics again. "I just need to record our voices and then finish composing." The three boys nodded before hearing the doorbell ring again. "Yah! Let me in! It's fucking cold!" Seungkwan yelled making the others laugh.

Jihoon got up and opened the door before being pushed slightly. "I came lately because for some reason I ran into Mingyu." The others nodded before looking at Wonwoo who was focused on the lyrics too much. "Yah! Wonwoo did you hear me?" Seungkwan huffed as he got the boys attention.

"I heard you, Mingyu ran into you." The boy then went back to the lyrics before feelings Seungkwan's eyes on him. "What?" Wonwoo asked looking up again, "Are you not going to question why?" The taller shook his head before shrugging. "I mean, we're not dating so I don't really have to question anything." His friends looked at him in amazement.

Except for Jihoon of course, "You're lying..." Wonwoo scrunched his nose before smiling a little. "He's out with Min isn't he?" Seungkwan nodded before sitting down on the couch with the rest of his friends. "Then I'm not really worried." Wonwoo told them before smacking Soonyoung with a notebook.

Soon enough, all the boys went back to work and did the parts they were suppose to do before leaving to go home for the night.

Day 1 of practice has been fun...