22

It was December sixteenth meaning that today was the day of the competition. "Can I die?" Jihoon asked, sitting on a chair while watching the other two rehearse the dance. "Nope." Wonwoo said, plopping down beside him and taking out his phone to respond back to his brothers.

"What Wonwoo said." Soonyoung told the shorter, grabbing a water and sitting on the other side of his boyfriend. "Can't tell if I'm going to be embarrassed or not." Jihoon told them, as he then proceeded to hear the song they had made and made sure it was perfect. "If you're embarrassed than so am I." Wonwoo told the shorter as he placed his phone down and noticed how Jun was sleeping.

"And he's sleeping with his eyes open again." He told his two friends who started laughing. "When do we start?" Jihoon asked his boyfriend, while playing with the edge of his shirt. "We're last, so we still have enough time." Soonyoung told the two nervous boys before gently kicking Jun with his foot.

Jeonghan bit his lip lightly as he sat beside bother and his fiancé. "Wonwoo told me they go last." Seokmin told his brother and friends. Jeonghan nodded, as he then gently held a sleeping Chan in his arms. "Mingyu what time are you bringing him back home?" Seungcheol asked, teasing the younger who flipped him off.

"I'll bring him back before ten." The taller told the couple before sticking out his tongue. "Cool, better not have sex though." The older responded back, watching as the taller was completely flustered and embarrassed. "Even if they did, you guys better use protection." Jeonghan teased even more making the younger groan as his friends laughed at him.

"Why are you two so embarrassing to be with?" Mingyu asked, taking out his phone and seeing a message from mother. "My Halmeoni teaches him too much." Seokmin responded, trying to dodge a hit from his brother. "High school ruins the minds." Jisoo said from behind them, Jeonghan agreed and made space for the other to sit beside them.

Seokmin made a face before looking at his friends who were slightly bored. "These performances aren't bad, but Baek and Jisuk be trying to hard." Minghao said, taking out his sketch pad and started making designs. "God damn." Vernon said, looking over and noticing the different clothes that the older has made.

"You sure you don't wanna become a fashion designer?" He asked the Chinese male who just gave an airy laugh. "This is just a hobby, designs and shit is Mingyu's thing." Minghao answered, handing his sketch to the taller who immediately took a picture of it.

Jeonghan sighed as he shifted Chan lightly making the young boy wake up a little. "Appa, did uncle Nonu go?" Chan asked, rubbing his eyes as he sat properly on Jeonghan's lap. "Not yet." Jeonghan responded as he then looked at his fiancé who grabbed a snack from the bag for Chan.

Wonwoo took a deep breath as he looked at the stage. They were close to performing, as the competition was coming to an end. "When's the last time we all danced together?" Soonyoung asked, placing his arm around Jihoon and Wonwoo's shoulders.

"Since middle school." Jihoon responded, leaning against his boyfriend to calm his nerves down. "Which I didn't join." Jun said, rubbing Wonwoo's back as he didn't want his friend to feel nervous about anything. "Here's a small tip, just find Jeonghan around the crowd or look at Seungkwan." Soonyoung told them as he removed his arm from Wonwoo.

"Forgot he's part of the judge thing." Jihoon said, laughing a little as he then tensed up when they were called. "Just look at Jeonghan or Seungkwan." Jun told the two boys, while giving a small smile. "We can do this." Soonyoung told them as he then walked over to his spot on the stage.

The two boys nodded and followed. 'I'll be fine.' Wonwoo told himself as he took another deep breath and let it out slowly.

(A/N: ima put the choreography in for fun)

Mingyu's eyes widen as he watched the dance, "Holy shit." He mumbled, smiling once he heard Wonwoo rapping. "I'm in shock." Minghao said beside him as he watched the four boys dance and sing to the song.

"Didn't think his voice could go that deep." The taller said, as he couldn't stop staring at the other. Once they finished up, everyone cheered so loudly for the boys who gave a bow and walked off stage.

As they waited for the judges to announce the winners of the night, Mingyu watched as Jeonghan handed Chan to Jisoo as he took out his phone. "Okay." The principal said as he came up on stage and smiled at everyone. He then called out third place winners, then second place, and finally first place.

"In first place is...Kwon Soonyoung and his friends." Everyone cheered loudly as they jumped their seats. The four boys bowed and accepted the trophy before leaving the stage and changing into their regular clothes.

Wonwoo smiled at his brothers as he walked up to them. "Good job." Jeonghan said to him, giving him a smile as he took the bag he had. "Just make sure you and Mingyu don't have sex." Seungcheol teasingly said, making the younger blushed furiously as he smacked the older on the arm.

"Maybe you should've thought that before getting Hyung pregnant." The taller responded back making the older couple laugh as Jeonghan shook his head. "We're old enough and are adults." He responded, watching as his younger brother shrugged and walked off to find Mingyu.

"Ready?" Mingyu asked, once he noticed Wonwoo coming towards him. "Yeah." Wonwoo mumbled as he waved to the others once they both left to the older's car. "What are we doing for tonight?" Wonwoo asked, smiling a little as Mingyu opened the door for him.

"Surprise." The taller said, as he shut the door and walked around to the driver's side. "Boring." Wonwoo jokingly said, making Mingyu chuckle as he started his car and drove off. "Did hyung make any sex jokes to you?" The shorter asked, shivering as it was December and also very cold outside.

Mingyu laughed as he turned on the heater, "Sadly yes." Wonwoo groaned as he then covered his face lightly. "I swear Halmeoni has been teaching a shit ton of jokes." He muffled through his paw sleeves. "Your Halmeoni really must love making those jokes." The taller said, taking a right turn as they were almost at their destination.

As Wonwoo looked up, he smiled lightly as he noticed they were at the Han River. "Is this suppose to be a picnic?" He jokingly asked, only to realize that it was. "Thought we could look at the stars." Mingyu smiled, parking as he then got out the car while taking out a basket.

Wonwoo also got out and gently laughed as he dragged to the concrete near the water. The taller placed a blanket down and sat down, he then gently pulled the shorter down onto his lap. "Yah." Wonwoo giggled, chattering his teeth together as he was cold. "Want my jacket?" The older asked, rubbing Wonwoo's side to warm him up.

The younger shook his head and smiled opened up the basket. "Did you make these?" Wonwoo asked, taking out the thermo container and opening it. "Most of them yes. My mom made the dessert." Mingyu responded as he helped to take out a couple things.

As they ate in silence, Wonwoo looked at the taller in the eyes. "You know how you told me, that you liked me?" He asked, watching as the other nodded slowly. "I actually like you back too." Wonwoo said, playing with his sweater paws.

Mingyu smiled widely, as he lifted up the others chin and gave a small peck on Wonwoo's lips. "Will you be my boyfriend then?" He asked, gently watching as the younger smiled. "I will." Wonwoo said, giving Mingyu another kiss on the lips before pulling back.

Both boys had an amazing day as they are now officially boyfriends.