19

A/N: I am not very good at explaining certain things that involve hospitals- So uhm please do not judge me LOL- Tho I do be researching a lot of things so yeahhhh-

Tw: mention of mental health
_________________________________

Jeonghan sighed as he waited for the doctor. "Everything is going to be alright." Seungcheol mumbled as held his fiancé close while also holding Chan. "I hope so." Jeonghan said as he then noticed the doctor coming up to them. "Hello you must be the older brother?" Jeonghan nodded as he sighed softly.

"Well we ran some test, your younger brother had faint from emotional distress which is also called vasovagal syncope." Jeonghan bit his lips as he sighed. "Did something recent happen that caused him to be having this emotional distress?" The doctor asked as held onto his clipboard. "Our parents recently got custody over them." The doctor nodded before looking around.

When he couldn't find the parents he looked back at Jeonghan. "They didn't want to come because they don't want to pay for the expeensives." He told the doctor who sighed before writing it down on his clipboard. "Well, make sure you get in contact with your lawyer as if you have enough evidence then you can see if you can get your brothers back into your custody." Jeonghan nodded as he thanked the doctor and was allowed to enter the room.

Jeonghan looked at his fiancé who held his hand. "Why does he have an iv fluid?" He asked once nothing his little brother having a needle up his arm. "Do you want me to go and ask?" Seungcheol asked as he held his fiancé close to him. "Will you?" Jeonghan asked as he took Chan.

The older nodded and placed a kiss on his head before leaving the room. "Doctor Seo." Seungcheol called out as he managed to find the doctor quickly. "Yes Mr..." The doctor said as tried to remember his name. "Choi Seungcheol." The doctor nodded as he wrote that down in his clipboard. "Did you need something?" Doctor Seo asked as he looked up.

"Ah yes...Why does Wonwoo have an iv fluid?" Seungcheol asked as he looked at the doctor. "Ah, well as we were examining him, we've noticed that he dehydrated and well not only was he diagnosed with vasovagal syncope, he was also dehydrated for at least a week." Seungcheol nodded slowly before thanking the doctor.

He then walked back to the room and sighed as he entered. "Did you figure it out?" Jeonghan asked as he got up from the chair. "Baby, he was dehydrated for a week." Seungcheol said as he walked closer. "What?" Jeonghan whispered as he shifted Chan a little.

Before anyone could respond, a nurse had came in and bowed to the couple. "Hello, I am nurse Jin." The male nurse introduced himself. "Are you two the guardians of Wonwoo?" Jeonghan nodded as he looked at Jin. "Okay, well he will be in the hospital for a week, just to make sure that the dehydration didn't do any damage on him." Jin explained as he then looked at Chan and smiled lightly.

"But we do recommend for him to see someone as we remembered the last time he was here." Jeonghan nodded as thanked the nurse and handling Chan who was now pulling on his hair. Once Jin had left the room, Jeonghan handed Chan to Seungcheol who scolded his son. "I don't know if I can pay for his therapy." Seungcheol sighed and thought for a second.

He placed Chan the chair and handed his phone to the two year old. "You know I can always help." Seungcheol said as he wrapped his arms around his fiancé's waist, rubbing his flat stomach. "I know, but..." Jeonghan mumbled as then turned around. "You do so much, and I-I don't how to repay that." The older rose a brow as he rubbed his sides.

"Baby, you don't need to repay me back with anything. All that matters is that I care about you, your brothers, and my son." Seungcheol said wiping the tears that were slipping from his fiancé's eyes. Jeonghan nodded as he hugged his fiancé.

A few hours had passed by and Wonwoo had woken up. Chan who looked up from his fathers phone smiled as he saw his uncle awake. "Nonu!" Chan exclaimed making his parents look up and notice the boy awake. Seungcheol pressed the button to call for the button and smiled at the boy.

"Are you feeling alright?" Jeonghan asked his little brother. Wonwoo nodded as he closed his eyes from the bright lights, "Hyung." He called out making his brother hum as he fixed the younger's hair. "Do I have to be with dad?" Wonwoo asked as he looked at his older brother.

The older sighed as he gently smiled. "I honestly don't know, but we'll see." Wonwoo nodded and looked to see Chan staring at him. "Every time I see him staring I think back about that one time he was just standing in front of your door." Jeonghan gently smacked his brothers hand and picked up Chan from the chair and placed him near Wonwoo.

Chan gently crawled towards Wonwoo and laid beside him. "Won..." The younger looked up at his older brother. "I'm having to take you back to therapy." Wonwoo raised a brow as he shook his head, "I am not going back again." He mumbled making the older's confused.

Before they could ask why, nurse Jin had came into the room. "Hello Wonwoo." Jin bowed as he went up to him. "I am nurse Jin and will in charge of you for the week." Wonwoo nodded as he gently messed with Chan who whined as he tried to focus on the video he is watching.

"As of right now, are you feeling any soreness or feeling like an stress is coming into its way?" Jin asked as he looked at his clipboard. Wonwoo shook his head as smiled lightly, "Okay then, I'll be coming back later to check and make sure that the dehydration didn't affect you." Wonwoo nodded again before looking at his older brother and brother-in-law.

Once Jin had left, Jeonghan sat beside Wonwoo. "Won, are you doing alright lately?" He asked quietly holding his little brother's hand. "I don't know anymore." The younger mumbled as looked at their hands and sighed. "Won, you were diagnosed with depression at the age of nine." Jeonghan mumbled as he then squeezed the younger's hand.

"And diagnosed with anxiety at the age of six, which shouldn't happen for a little kid." Seungcheol came beside his fiancé and smiled at Wonwoo. "Is there anything you want or need?" He asked the younger who seemed to think about it. "Can you just bring my laptop and some food?" Wonwoo asked as he poke Chan who giggled.

Seungcheol nodded before taking his phone from Chan and kissed Jeonghan's head. "I'll be back." Jeonghan nodded and smiled as Chan gave his father a hug before going back with Wonwoo.

Wonwoo sighed as he looked at Seokmin who was sitting there. "Are they still there or did they flee like always?" He asked his twin who looked up from his phone. "They left, but they're going to try and visit tomorrow." Wonwoo shook his head as he frowned. "Tell them not to come." Seokmin nodded as he then sighed a little.

"Hyung is mad at them but also at Jisoo." Wonwoo raised a brow as he then remembered why. "He's not mad, just upset." Seokmin chuckled before noticing the nurse come in with the doctor. "Ah, Wonwoo-ssi." Doctor Seo bowed before looking at Seokmin and then looked back at the other. "We're twins." Seokmin said making the doctor nod and chuckle.

The doctor then looked back at Wonwoo. "Well we just found out that you won't need to stay here a week, just two days and you'll be free." Wonwoo nodded and looked back at the doctor. "For now we do recommend to see someone." The younger nodded before seeing them leave and roll his eyes.

Seokmin laughed before smiling a little. "Mingyu is coming over tomorrow so be ready to be filled with homemade food by him." Wonwoo chuckled before looking for his phone and sighing a little. Today was a much better day than yesterday.

-tbc-