6

Mingyu was happy that he drove up to the house after two hours of driving "Damn." Minghao said as he looked.

"And Vernon pulled up." Mingyu said as he got out the car, and started taking out his and Minghao's luggages.

Once they finished, they met up with Vernon "Seokmin has to be rich or something." Vernon said as he looked at the house "Probably his grandma only."

Soon enough Seokmin came outside, and waited for them "Is anyone else coming?" Vernon asked as he walked up to Seokmin "Wonwoo's friends."

"Which they just arrived." Seokmin said, as he pointed to a car that was pulling up to the house.

After a couple of minutes, they all went inside the house "Ah welcome." Mrs Jeon said as she saw the boys. They bowed and thanked her for letting them stay over.

"Where's Wonwoo?" Soonyoung asked Jeonghan "Outside in the backyard." Jeonghan said and took them to the backyard.

All of them saw Wonwoo sitting on one of those hanging benches reading a book "How long has he been out there?" Jihoon asked as he saw Jun there but laying on the grass.

"Twenty minutes."

"Did something happen?" Seungkwan asked this time "Just his mother ignoring him." Jeonghan gritted his teeth before trying to calm down.

The three boys decided to go outside, and join Wonwoo and Jun "You're really gonna lay on the grass?" Soonyoung asked Jun once they reached them "It's comfortable for me." He responded as he sat up.

Jihoon and Seungkwan ignored them two and sat with Wonwoo "Let me guess, she still has favorites?" Wonwoo nodded, and shut his book to look up at his friends.

The only person Wonwoo had ever told anyone about his parents was to Jihoon, mostly because Jihoon had came over a lot to Wonwoo's house for many reasons.

"Seokmin is everyone's favorite, so I can't blame him." Seungkwan frowned as he heard that "How can he be everyone's favorite? I hated him when I first met him." Wonwoo chuckled before rocking the bench slightly.

"Let's be honest, who cares what others think? It'll just be us five along with the other twin." Jihoon said making the boys laughed a little.

As they were talking, inside the house, the twins mother, Mrs Yang, was smiling as she looked at her son "Jeonghan can you get me some soda?" She asked as she gave him, her cup.

"Nah." Jeonghan said and gave her the cup back before walking away.

Mrs Yang rolled her eyes, before looking at her husband "Jeonghan just fill up her cup." Mr Jeon said as he looked at his oldest son "She has legs. She can do it herself." Jeonghan said as he stood next to Seungcheol.

This wasn't how Jeonghan wanted to start everything, he wanted him and his brothers along with their friends to spend time with their grandmother without anything happening.

"Calm down." Seungcheol whispered in his ear "Don't let them get to you." Jeonghan nodded, and chuckled when Chan played with Seungcheol's earring.

Seungcheol moved his head a little "Hurts." He told Chan who giggled "He loves to see his dad in pain."

"Where's Wonwoo?" Mrs Yang asked as she looked around "Outside." Seokmin said as he looked at her "Tell him to come fill my cup." She said as she put it on the coffee table.

Mrs Jeon had enough, and looked at her son and her daughter in law "Leave Wonwoo alone, it's what you did for the last five years." She said and then got up from the couch.

"I'll see you guys on thanksgiving." She told them "You're making us leave?" Mrs Jeon nodded then noticed how Wonwoo entered back in the house with his friends.