25

Once they had arrived at the restaurant, Wonwoo groaned as he sneezed. "Shit that hurt." He said, as he sat down and waited for his brother and the others to come. "At least yours isn't at the corner of your mouth." Minghao said, gently taking a bite out of his food before watching as Soonyoung was having a blast with eating perfectly fine.

"When are the others coming?" Seungkwan asked, as he started to cut his pancakes up. "In about two minutes...knowing them, someone probably forgot their wallet and keys." Minghao responded, before hearing the door to the diner open. The four boys looked and saw their friends who immediately walked to them and sat down.

"Took you guys long enough." Seungkwan told them, watching as the others sighed. "Jihoon didn't want to wake up one single bit." Jun said, wrapping an arm around Minghao who smiled as he continued to eat his food. "Of course I didn't, it's winter break, who the hell wants to get up at ass o'clock?" Jihoon asked, rubbing his eyes as he was still tired of everything.

As the rest of the boys sat down and ordered their food, Mingyu wrapped his arm around Wonwoo. "So like...what are you guys doing for Christmas eve tomorrow?" Soonyoung asked, as he wrapped his arm around Jihoon who was still feeling tired. "The same shit we do every year." Seokmin responded, smiling as he then thanked the waitress for bringing their drinks.

"Cool cause my parents didn't inform me that they're going on a business trip again." The dancer said, sighing as he then took a sip from his drink. "I wouldn't be surprised if you showed up at twelve in the morning and got Jeonghan pissed." Wonwoo said, watching as his best friend smiled softly. "I don't wanna be attacked with a broom again." Soonyoung said, making everyone laugh.

Once they all finished eating, the boys all paid for their food before leaving the diner and looking at each other to see what to do. "Well, Jeonghan wants Jun, Wonwoo, and I to go home and help him wrap presents and clean up the house." Seokmin said, watching as the others nodded before getting into their cars and leaving.

Wonwoo sighed as he finally finished wrapping his boyfriend's gift and looked at his older brother who was finishing up wrapping Chan's gift since he was finally taking a nap. "Did the piercing hurt?" Jeonghan asked, watching as his brother shook his head and leaned back on the couch. "It just felt like a pinch but it hurts to sneeze." The younger said, making his brother laugh as he then grabbed the wrapping paper and another present.

"Whose is that?" Wonwoo asked, wondering whose present he was starting to wrap up. "It's my mom's." The older responded, smiling as he managed to wrap up the present nicely. "Is she coming over?" The younger asked, as he turned to face his brother who nodded softly. "She really wants to meet you and Seokmin." Jeonghan responded, before finishing up and cleaning up his mess.

Wonwoo nodded before grabbing all of the presents and putting them under the tree with the other presents. "I think Seungcheol is spoiling everyone." He said, turning back to look at his brother who laughed and nodded. "He's just really excited about celebrating Christmas with everyone." Jeonghan said, as he then walked to the kitchen to throw away the trash.

As the older was starting to get things ready for dinner, Wonwoo watched as his best friend and brother came downstairs with more gifts. "At this point we'll be that one family that had presents reaching the top of the tree." Jun commented as he placed down a few of the gifts he had under the tree.

"Wouldn't be surprised if we are." Seokmin responded, sitting down on the couch and taking out his phone. "So what did you get Mingyu?" Jun asked, sitting beside Seokmin while grabbing the pillow from behind him to hold. "A camera and a necklace that cost like five dollars." Wonwoo answered as he watched as Chan ran towards the couch.