9

"Wonwoo isn't becoming like me." Jeonghan told her, "He lives with you." Mrs Yang said making Jeonghan scoff.

Mr Jeon then came beside his wife and looked at his oldest son. "If only he didn't live with you, he wouldn't be wearing this stuff." Wonwoo looked at his parents.

"Since when did you care?" He asked letting his anger out. "You've never cared about me. You've only ever cared about Seokmin! If I did something wrong you would ground me, but if Seokmin did something wrong you would say it's okay and that it was a mistake."

The whole family and friends looked at Wonwoo who was trying not to cry. "But what can I do? Seokmin is the better twin while I'm the one who had to go through a lot of the shit bullying."

"Why do you think, Jeonghan took us away from you?" He asked his parents with a hurt voice. They didn't answer, "Because you two would treat me and Seokmin so differently that Jeonghan had enough of your fucking bullshit!"

Jeonghan looked at his brother then at his parents. "That's enough!" Mr Jeon yelled making the boys jump. Chan whined making Seungcheol bounce him a little so that he wouldn't cry.

"We've never treat you different." Jeonghan scoffed as he heard those words. "Not only did you treat the twins differently, you treated me differently too." Jeonghan told him.

"How?"

Everyone then looked at Jeonghan. "You cheated on my mom with that. But you lied in court saying my mom doesn't have enough for child support so I had to live you and that bitch."

Before Mr Jeon could respond, Mrs Jeon came outside and looked at her son and daughter-in-law. "Leave." She told them having enough of the drama.

Mr Jeon looked at Wonwoo one more time. "You disappointed everyday." He said before leaving with his wife.

Everyone went back to what they were doing, but Wonwoo left the group and went back inside the house to go to his room.

Seokmin sighed as he sat on the bench. "You okay?" Jisoo asked walking up him with Chan in his hands. "I'm fine, just tired of my parents."

Jisoo nodded before sitting down. "You know you can prove your parents wrong." Seokmin looked at Jisoo who was smiling at Chan. "Show them that Jeonghan and Seungcheol are the parents that yours should be."

The other nodded before chuckling.

Meanwhile Wonwoo was on his bed wondering if he did anything wrong. He wasn't sure what to do anymore, those words coming from your own parents can extremely hurt.

He looked at the mirror across his room and sighed. "Can't do dumb shit." He mumbled and looked at his phone instead.

As he did, he didn't notice Mingyu standing at the door. "You okay?" He asking scaring Wonwoo a little. "I'm not sure." Wonwoo responded looking at Mingyu.

Mingyu then entered the room and sat bed across from Wonwoo. "Those words my dad said, they hurt me." Mingyu then pulled Wonwoo into a side hug.

"Your dad is just an idiot agreeing everything with your mom." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu in confusion. "Your mom seems to be controlling your dad."

Wonwoo nodded slowly before hugging Mingyu back. "Thank you." He mumbled before letting go.

They let go of each other and just started talking about anything random. As they continued to talk, Jungkook came into his room, "I wanna take some pictures before I leave." He told them and they both left the room to go downstairs.

Once they got downstairs, Jungkook handed his phone to his mom. "Smile for the camera." She told them before getting a picture of the whole group.

"I'm posting it on instagram and you can't stop me!" Jungkook said before taking his phone. Soon enough the party was starting to be over and the boys made sure to help Mrs Jeon clean up before going to sleep.

It was now Monday, the boys had gotten home Sunday afternoon.

School had started again and everyone was back in their classes. "Good morning everyone." The teacher smiled as he walked up to his desk.

Soon enough the teacher started the lesson. As it did, Wonwoo had stopped paying attention half way as he already knew what they were learning. "Mr Jeon are you paying attention?" Teacher asked as he looked at him.

"Sure." Wonwoo responded before looking back at his notes. The teacher shook his head, before going back into the lesson.

After minutes of learning the new lesson, class was about to be over. "Make sure you do the homework." The teacher told them before letting them have the rest of the five minutes to themselves.

"Yo nerdy, this you?" A guy asked showing Wonwoo a picture of him from thanksgiving. "You follow Jungkook?" Wonwoo asked looking up from the phone.

The guy nodded and sat in the desk in front of Wonwoo. "So that's you?" Wonwoo sighed before nodding and just packed up his stuff.

"You looked sexy then." The guy smirked before getting up and walking away. "I'm getting either Soonyoung or Jihoon to murder him." Mingyu chuckled before putting away his homework.

As the bell rang, both boys got up and started to walk to their next class, but they were stopped by a couple of girls. "Wonwoo you looked so hot in the picture that Jungkook posted."

The compliments made Wonwoo feel awkward, he was never use to them, unless if you were Jeonghan. But before Wonwoo could respond, Mingyu had pulled him away from the girls who started giggling.

"You started feeling awkward didn't you?" Mingyu asked causing the other to nod, before thanking him, and sitting in his assigned seat.

"Thank you for taking me away from. I don't know why people are talking to me now just because of a picture." Mingyu shrugged as he listened in.

When Mingyu looked at Wonwoo, he couldn't help but chuckle when Wonwoo had a slight pout. "Dammit I forgot my airpods at home." He mumbled before going through his bag to try and find spear earbuds.

"Looks like I won't be able to ignore this teacher." Wonwoo told Mingyu, before putting on his hoodie.

Mingyu laughed a little, "Do you want to borrow my spear earbuds?" Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and nodded. "Yes please." Mingyu took out his spear earbuds from his backpack and handed them to Wonwoo.

"Thanks." Wonwoo said before connecting the ear buds to his phone.

Once class started, the teacher handed work to everyone except Wonwoo. "Jeon Wonwoo." He looked up and raised a brow. "What did I do this time to piss you off?" He asked setting his pencil down from writing notes.

"You are not pay attention in my class." She told him getting slightly angry. "That's because you're teaching the same material from last year and I already know too much about it." Wonwoo told her before putting up his journal.

The teacher shook her hand and handed him the work for today, "I'm tired of you talking so I'll be talking to your brother later." Wonwoo raised a brow.

"Which one?" He asked smiling a little, which made Mingyu lightly laugh but he kept it in as much as he could. "Your older brother." Wonwoo shrugged before doing the work.

Once class finished Wonwoo handed the paper and walked out not wanting to hear anymore from the teacher.

When he entered his next class, he saw his two best friends. "You're trying to make your life worse aren't you?" Jihoon asked as he sat next to his friend.

"Yep." Wonwoo responded before putting in the other earbud to ignore Soonyoung.

The older looked at him before rolling his eyes, "Bitch." Soonyoung mumbled making Jihoon laugh a little.

As class was starting again, Wonwoo noticed a couple of guys staring at him and Jihoon. "What?" He asked making the guys make gestures to them.

Jihoon looked back at his work, while Wonwoo just went on his phone to ignore everyone.

"Little shit." He mumbled.

As the day continued Wonwoo never had hated his life more than he think he could.