Chapter 31

(Jasper POV)

"Tendu when you come out of first position!!!" Mr. Brandon yelled.

I didn't know what the heck a tendu was.

"For the love of god point your damn toes!!!" He threw his hands up in frustration.

"Coach he's never danced before cut him some slack" Alex said from across the room 'stretching' out my boyfriend.

Were working on a trio and I have a lead part in it for competition. It's hard to focus when my boyfriend is balls to balls in a split in top if Alex. I pointed my toes an leaped high in the air.

"Alexander!" Jamie yelped, causing me to plummet horrible to the floor.

"Dangerfield...take a break" Mr. Brandon looked over to Jamie and Alex tumbling across the floor together holding hands.

"You guys are like a match made in heavan. I was thinking about making Jasper a soloist and entering you two as a duet." He smlied.

I frowned.

"Jalex is back baby!!!!" Alex pick led Jamie up spinning him around. I sighed.

"Jamie and I are partners....don't you think it's only fair that me and him do the duet." I said but no one was really paying attention. I left out the building and sat in my car. Class would be over in like 5 minuets anyway.

"Jasper. Jasper..." Jamie wined as I pulled up into his drive way.

"What" I said through the grit of my teeth.

"Look, you don't know how it is on my end...but I love you no question asked. I can't stand all this jealousy and tension between us. Do you trust me?" His big brown eyes found mines.

Did I trust him?

"Yes"

"Then you have nothing to worry about. And I talked to Alex...I told him that I love you and you love me. That that's something he can't change." he grabbed my face and kissed me softly. It's been too long since I felt his sweet lips on mines. It felt like the first time we've ever kissed. Cue the butterflies and fireworks.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I don't want to loose you" I hugged him.

"Our anniversary is three days from now, and were going to enjoy ourselves. We need one on one time any way."

"Your right"

I kissed him again. He cupped the back of my neck climbing on top of me in the driver seat. He bit my neck.

"I'm Edward and your Bella" he sucked my neck trying to leave a mark."

"I'm Edward!!!" I started sucking his neck and he bounced back a little his butt accidentally pressing the horn.

"Oh crap!" He said trying to open my door before his dad came outside but it was too late.

"What the hell, you guys are disgusting? In the damn car?" He shook his head.

"No Mr.Sanders we were just kidding around." I let Jamie get off of me and out the car.

"I was a vampire." Jamie smiled.

"I'm the vampire!!!" I shouted.

We argued for a couple minuets and he gave me a kiss and I left to go home.
*

*

*